Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what happened at oxhey jets???

what happened to the oxhey jets goalkeeper mark jessop, against hoddesdon town in a cup match the other week. Heard it was a horror injury.

Any one shed some light?????

bit late on this one fella.....im sure its all explained on another thread somewhere..............

what happened to the oxhey jets goalkeeper mark jessop, against hoddesdon town in a cup match the other week. Heard it was a horror injury.

bit late on this one fella.....im sure its all explained on another thread somewhere..............

yeah sorry monkey i aint up to date with all the latest goings on in the league.

If i wanna know something in the future i will come straight to you monkey!!!!

yeah sorry monkey i aint up to date with all the latest goings on in the league.

Now now Dick.........dont take everything as a dig pal............i was just saying it was posted somewhere else. No need for tears..

Now now Dick.........dont take everything as a dig pal............i was just saying it was posted somewhere else. No need for tears..

no tears just dont like smart arrssee comments. yeah like a said i am not on here every single day so sometimes stuff slips through the net.

The same cant be said with non-league nigel here.

no tears just dont like smart arrssee comments. yeah like a said i am not on here every single day so sometimes stuff slips through the net.

Sorry Dick.............was only trying to help......didnt want an argument but then again you do follow hatfield so no choice really!

Sorry Dick.............was only trying to help......didnt want an argument but then again you do follow hatfield so no choice really!

shock horror another monkey jumping on board the hatfield hate wagon, I would try and take ur comments seriously but not from a st mug.

But the thing is you didnt actually help at all did ya. You told me that i was a bit late in the day and didnt actually tell me what thread it was on,

unlike tring army who give me a link straight there.

See the difference there between helping someone and being a smart arssee pric!

shock horror another monkey jumping on board the hatfield hate wagon, I would try and take ur comments seriously but not from a st mug.

But the thing is you didnt actually help at all did ya. You told me that i was a bit late in the day and didnt actually tell me what thread it was on,

Wont bore the forum with another hatfield slagging match.............you win i was wrong!!

Wont bore the forum with another hatfield slagging match.............you win i was wrong!!

thanks

thanks

whats going on over at your place at the moment? I see someone is reporting a couple of players have left?

thanks

whats going on over at your place at the moment? I see someone is reporting a couple of players have left?

yeah only 12 gone since the start of the season, so everything is looking rosey for hatfield at the min. 12 Players and 2 managers have been and gone for differnt reasons