Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 5 February

Thanks for that. I was at one of your familiar stomping grounds, Chalk Lane, and was surprised at what a decent young side Buckingham Athletic have, they took the lead mid way through the first period with a 30 yard shot and hung onto it fairly comfortably until Cockfosters managed to equalise on about 75 minutes, I suppose a draw was a fair result in what was a scrappy game also affected by the strong wind. Good luck at St Margaretsbury on Tuesday!

Match highlights of Broxbourne Borough v Aylesbury United on the cold end - link below.

Not the best of games where the Ducks never really turned up. Boro scored two in the first half to win the game.

Flesh on the bones from yesterday:

Saturday 5 February

Premier Division

2 4 Biggleswade United v Colney Heath

2 0 Broxbourne Borough v Aylesbury United

2 1 Chalfont St Peter v Hatfield Town

1 0 Harefield United v Kentish Town

1 0 Haringey Borough v Leverstock Green

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20110205

3 0 Holmer Green v Hadley

4 3 Langford v Kingsbury London Tigers

0 1 Oxhey Jets v Dunstable Town

http://www.dunstable...org.uk/live.php

2 0 St Margaretsbury v Hertford Town

1 0 Stotfold v Hanwell Town

http://www.stotfoldfc.co.uk/results.php?id=&mr=mr050211&scr=1&pg=results.php#mrpa

3 2 Tring Athletic v Hillingdon Borough

Division 1

1 0 AFC Dunstable v Hoddesdon Town

1 4 Amersham Town v Bedford

0 2 Bedford Town Reserves v Kings Langley

3 0 Berkhamsted v London Colney

http://thecomrades.wordpress.com/

1 1 Cockfosters v Buckingham Athletic

5 1 Harpenden Town v Stony Stratford Town

4 0 New Bradwell St Peter v London Lions

4 0 St Albans City Reserves v Ampthill Town

0 2 Sun Postal Sports v Cranfield United

1 3 Wodson Park v Crawley Green

Division 2

P Aston Clinton v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

1 4 Brache Sparta Community v Padbury United

3 1 Kent Athletic v Caddington

0 0 MK Wanderers v Risborough Rangers

2 1 Mursley United v Tring Corinthians

1 1 The 61 FC v Bletchley Town

3 1 Totternhoe v Old Bradwell United

2 1 Winslow United v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

Berks & Bucks FA Intermediate Cup Quarter Final

2 3 Aston Clinton v Chalfont Wasps

Reserve Division 1

0 2 AFC Dunstable Reserves v Oxhey Jets Reserves (2.45pm)

1 4 Ampthill Town Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves

3 0 Crawley Green Reserves v Langford Reserves (2.45pm)

1 0 Hoddesdon Town Reserves v Cockfosters Reserves

1 2 London Colney Reserves v Holmer Green Reserves

2 1 Wodson Park Reserves v Stotfold Reserves (2.45pm)

Reserve Division 2

1 7 Bletchley Town Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter Reserves (2.45pm)

1 4 Old Bradwell United Reserves v Totternhoe Reserves (2.45pm)

1 0 Risborough Rangers Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves (2.45pm)

0 2 Stony Stratford Town Reserves v London Lions Reserves

0 1 Welwyn Garden City Reserves v Kent Athletic Reserves

Reserve Challenge Trophy Second Round

5 2 Hadley Reserves v Buckingham Athletic Reserves (2.15pm)

Reserve Challenge Trophy Third Round

1 0 Kings Langley Reserves v The 61 FC Reserves

2 1 Hatfield Town Reserves v Sun Postal Sports Reserves (2.15pm)

rhodes i was there at cockforsters did not see u i was with former enfield winger stevie king i think the wind made it a bad game but i think cockforsters should have won that hit the bar a few time and had alot of chances in the 2nd half was you in the bar after the game was red9 there

Dave - It's a shame we didn't meet up, I would have let you buy me a pint as I was in the bar for about twenty minutes afterwards. I was a little disappointed with Cockfosters but impressed with Buckingham Athletic, they have some decent young hard working players although, as you said, the wind spoilt the game as a spectacle. I see Padbury won again at Brache Sparta Community.

Dave - It's a shame we didn't meet up, I would have let you buy me a pint as I was in the bar for about twenty minutes afterwards. I was a little disappointed with Cockfosters but impressed with Buckingham Athletic, they have some decent young hard working players although, as you said, the wind spoilt the game as a spectacle. I see Padbury won again at Brache Sparta Community.

well i was in the bar i had raffle tickets steve king spoke well of the cockforsters coaches it will be good to see how they do when they play berko

Looks like Rhodes has a new found friend...and don't tell porkies Rhodes, you were in the Gents fir about 20 minutes after the game you mean, and probably for the duration of the game too...

Premier Division

1 0 Haringey Borough v Leverstock Green

http://www.levgreenf...p?File=20110205

Haringey Borough's version of events yesterday:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=313561&conf=&div=

I dont believe he was at the game coffee%20(2).gif

Keeps - Why would I lie, anyway I'll be putting some photographs on Facebook later or tomorrow. Where were you yesterday.

Looks like Rhodes has a new found friend...and don't tell porkies Rhodes, you were in the Gents fir about 20 minutes after the game you mean, and probably for the duration of the game too...

I dont believe he was at the game coffee%20(2).gif

Oh I don't know, the weather was pretty good there yesterday, it was on his doorstep and would have suited his fairweather fan status.

Mind you, you can't miss Rhodes so surely someone will pipe up that he was there.

well i was in the bar i had raffle tickets steve king spoke well of the cockforsters coaches it will be good to see how they do when they play berko

The man is an Enfield legend. Is he involved with any club now? Remember watching him at Southbury Rd with some other Enfield greats.

Love the Game - Where were you on Saturday out of interest

Rhodes - have you worked out who Love the Game is involved with yet?

Obviously he hasn't which is why he asked the question...but Love the Game is too cute for that and hope he can keep Rhodes guessing, must be so frustrating for the ex WGC bog cleaner not to be in the know, eh Rhodes.

Rhodes - have you worked out who Love the Game is involved with yet?

Rhodes - I went to watch the Local derby. St Mags vs Hertford Town. Just to get you wondering I not with either club but known players and management on both sides. I was not with my own team for a couple of reasons. None of them anything to do with you!!!!! Did my team play or did they not?????

But I thought NF had a good game, I really thought he was going to have a hard day and get roasted but his experience showed and after 20 mins he had the left winger sorted out.