Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 1/2/3 March

AFC Dunstable 3-0 up when the floodlights went in the 90th minute, is that a get out of jail free for Berko or what.....or will the result be made to stand?

Here is the Rule.

When a match is postponed or abandoned before the completion of ninety minutes with neither club being at fault, it must be played or replayed on the same ground. If extra time has not been commenced or a match has been abandoned during extra time, with neither Club being at fault, it must be replayed on the ground of the Club second drawn.

I'm sure if HTFCew is on later she will clarify if this is the Rule that is applicable.

AFC Dunstable 3-0 up when the floodlights went in the 90th minute, is that a get out of jail free for Berko or what.....or will the result be made to stand?

Here is the Rule.

When a match is postponed or abandoned before the completion of ninety minutes with neither club being at fault, it must be played or replayed on the same ground. If extra time has not been commenced or a match has been abandoned during extra time, with neither Club being at fault, it must be replayed on the ground of the Club second drawn.

I'm sure if HTFCew is on later she will clarify if this is the Rule that is applicable.

We had a game abandoned at Oxhey last season cos of the pitch conditions being dangerous with the ice.

We were 6-0 down with 67 mins played and not looking like we were going to get 6 goals.

We replayed the match and they equalised in the 90th minute to make it 2-2.

I couldn't feel disappointed because deep down the 3 points should have been theirs from the 1st game - but the rules are the rules.

Thursday 3 March

Challenge Trophy Quarter Final

1 2 Stotfold v Dunstable Town

http://www.dunstable...org.uk/live.php

Reserve Division One

2 3 St Margaretsbury Reserves v Kings Langley Reserves

Middlesex FA Senior Charity Cup Quarter Finals

1 4 Hanwell Town v North Greenford United

Hillingdon Borough v Bedfont Town

Hertfordshire FA Intermediate Cup Semi Final

0 0 Royston Town Reserves v Hadley Reserves (aet, Hadley win 3-1 on pens)

Edited by NeutralFan

Thursday 3 March

Challenge Trophy Quarter Final

1 2 Stotfold v Dunstable Town

A report on this affair from last night:

http://www.stotfoldfc.co.uk/results.php?id=&mr=mr030311&scr=0&pg=results.php#mrpa

Just wondered if anyone went to Hillingdon Borough v Bedfont Town in the Middlesex Charity Cup tonight and knows the result?

Ian - Apparently it was 1-1 and Hillingdon Borough won 3-2 on penalties, they now host Enfield 1893 or Hanworth Villa in the Semi Final

scheduled for 21 March

Ian - There was a minute between our posts but you can easily manipulate timings can't you as it's your Forum

Here is the Rule.

We had a game abandoned at Oxhey last season cos of the pitch conditions being dangerous with the ice.

We were 6-0 down with 67 mins played and not looking like we were going to get 6 goals.

I couldn't feel disappointed because deep down the 3 points should have been theirs from the 1st game - but the rules are the rules.

The lights actually came back on but Berko's managment team felt the game was finished.

Edited by OD's

Here is the Rule.

The lights actually came back on but Berko's managment team felt the game was finished.

Berko should put their hands up and give the game to Dunstable. Its the right thing to do.

I'm just wondering, could it have possibly been a Far East betting scam like what happened at Charlton a few years ago when the floodlights were sabotaged

I'm just wondering, could it have possibly been a Far East betting scam like what happened at Charlton a few years ago when the floodlights were sabotaged

Are you for real?

Was there any unusual betting patterns on the game?

Was there any betting on the game?

Tuesday 1 March

Premier Division

0 3 Oxhey Jets v Hadley

A report on this one from last Tuesday evening:

http://www.oxheyjets.com/

Here is the Rule.

Berko should put their hands up and give the game to Dunstable. Its the right thing to do.

League decision has been made and the result is to stand.

That's the correct decision. Dunstable won the game and we wish them luck in the Final. We did not want any other result.

That's the correct decision. Dunstable won the game and we wish them luck in the Final. We did not want any other result.

Must say, AFC management team were very impressed with Berkhamsted's players and management team being so gracious after the game, as they felt the result should stand.

I think after our recent league game when some un- savoury incidents happened, some bridges have defineltly been built.

Must say, AFC management team were very impressed with Berkhamsted's players and management team being so gracious after the game, as they felt the result should stand.

I think after our recent league game when some un- savoury incidents happened, some bridges have defineltly been built.

Ive heard some really good things about Berko and the way they went about this issue..............i think the league wanted a replay but Berko wrote to the league saying the game was Dunstable's..........you cant ask for more than that......fair play to them and hats off!