Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

YOUNG HARES

Which SSML division do the Harefield U18's play in?

5 of the squad play in the SPARTAN PREMIER !!

I think thats something to be proud of at 16 dont you ? or were you playing for someone better at that age....

i have been involved with bringing these boys along to the level they now play at and why not bring their success to the other FOOTBALLING people who would ackknowledge their achievements.

Many of the teams in the SSML now have so many youngsters due to a lack off money and demands of older so called stars.

I if you feel like slagging that off feel free :grin:

Which SSML division do the Harefield U18's play in?

5 of the squad play in the SPARTAN PREMIER !!

I think thats something to be proud of at 16 dont you ? or were you playing for someone better at that age....

i have been involved with bringing these boys along to the level they now play at and why not bring their success to the other FOOTBALLING people who would ackknowledge their achievements.

Many of the teams in the SSML now have so many youngsters due to a lack off money and demands of older so called stars.

I if you feel like slagging that off feel free :grin:

Ah, well now - that's SSML related. Your talking about players who make the team actually playing in an SSM League.

Don't get sensitive Big Boy, I'm sure you are very important in Non League Football and I had no hope of matching up to your very high standards.

Get a grip. The result wasn't SSML related so Ref off Ref wasn't completely wrong and as ever Rhodes was, no need for you to go off the deep end.