Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 28/29/30/31 March

Doog you seem intent on smearing padburys name and constantly patronising people or persons for their comments or in your opinion lack of intellect. Why don't you just post your opinions on football and stop your sniping. It may well come back to haunt you. You criticise others for name calling then do exactly the same yourself. Grow up man and try not to obsess about padbury or their followers and what they say.

So you think it is okay to call someone a paedophile then?

Time to move on isn't it ? All of this has absolutely nothing to do with this weeks results.

Big wins for both Royston & Cockfosters & WGC will be encoraged with their point away to Hoddesdon.

Bedford FC have been on a bit of a slide though recently.

Doog....Grow up, name calling is one thing yeah, sometimes it's taken out if context, if it offends you that much then you have the freedom to stay away from the forum, if you come back tho then take it as it is...it's words mate, just words.

Unless there was an element of truth in what was said which would explain your tic for tac childish replies?

Doog....Grow up, name calling is one thing yeah, sometimes it's taken out if context, if it offends you that much then you have the freedom to stay away from the forum, if you come back tho then take it as it is...it's words mate, just words.

Unless there was an element of truth in what was said which would explain your tic for tac childish replies?

I am clearly not as clever as you, Ref off Ref, and don't mingle in your high falutin moral circles so could you explain the innuendo inferred in the words that you have typed and that I have highlighted in bold please?

Edited by The Doog is King

Why bite so much...even you can't be that dumb not to realise where I was coming from.

I only ever bite if it becomes personnal, or is against an innocent family member of mine, so when the phrase was used you bit more than once....why?

Why bite so much...even you can't be that dumb not to realise where I was coming from.

I only ever bite if it becomes personnal, or is against an innocent family member of mine, so when the phrase was used you bit more than once....why?

relax man - you can clearly dish it out but can't take it.

go back and crawl up Craig Bicknell's ar$e as usual . "Yes Craig, No Craig, Well done Craig..." waytogo.gif

Doog, name me a time where on here, unless against my boy, I can't take it?

And in your final remark dear dear, someone is clearly into name chucking and childish remarks aren't they.

Doog you seem intent on smearing padburys name and constantly patronising people or persons for their comments or in your opinion lack of intellect. Why don't you just post your opinions on football and stop your sniping. It may well come back to haunt you. You criticise others for name calling then do exactly the same yourself. Grow up man and try not to obsess about padbury or their followers and what they say.

o trust me mate it will come back to haunt him .

o trust me mate it will come back to haunt him .

Can dish it out - Can't take it.....

I would like to know why spartacus defends padbury so much when he has stated he has nothing to do with them whatsoever another lyer i suspect grow some

if he has nothing to do with any club he has know reason to be jelous like every other piece of sh/t on here

Doog.....you're right it is words for words, about your level and you can't even do a good job of that, let alone a ressie Div 2 team.

And I as you know don't do footie management, mind you neither do you really haha

go back and crawl up Craig Bicknell's ar$e as usual . "Yes Craig, No Craig, Well done Craig..." waytogo.gif

you really are a sad pr/ck and dont use my name co/ck

you really are a sad pr/ck and dont use my name co/ck

Yeah yeah - and i will be scrapped (sic) off the pavement, blah, blah, blah,.....

Relax - it is just banter isn't it?

Edited by The Doog is King