Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Three Must Win Games Coming Up

With all due respect to our next three opponents, we cannot afford to drop any points against these sides and must win these games in my opinion. I know this won't be easy. but we have to have a winning mentality going into this final period and beat three teams who are in the relegation fight. They will all be fighting for their lives and I don't expect any easy matches, but I believe that we can do this and that winning these matches will put us in a great position going into the last 4 matches.

Another thing we need to be aware of with these matches is goal difference, as with the league table being so tight this could end up being worth a point. Our goal difference isn't bad in comparison to others, but three comprehensive wins in these matches could really prove important in the long run:

Bury Town +18

Lowestoft Town +28

Tonbridge Angels +17

Billericay Town +11

Canvey Island +17

Harrow Borough +22

Concord Rangers +9

Kingstonian +9

AFC Hornchurch +6

Cray Wanderers +18

Wealdstone +7

See Folkestone got smashed 4-1 at Tooting last night. Isn't looking too good for them.