Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations Chalfont St Peter

Many congratulations to Chalfont St Peter,a nice club with nice people!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah congrats nice set up nice people. That young right winger is quality could play league footy certainly conference. But will Chalfont accept promotion??

They're right to be apprehensive the costs at SL do take a jump and personally any team that isn't bank rolled and can't guarantee 250-400 home gates is at a massive disadvantage. The set up is good and I'm sure the gaffer and a number of the players would be eager to test themselves. Although no FA Vase and they have been so close before. Good luck to them whatever they decide enjoyed the few games I played at their place.

They're right to be apprehensive the costs at SL do take a jump and personally any team that isn't bank rolled and can't guarantee 250-400 home gates is at a massive disadvantage. The set up is good and I'm sure the gaffer and a number of the players would be eager to test themselves. Although no FA Vase and they have been so close before. Good luck to them whatever they decide enjoyed the few games I played at their place.

Well I wouldn't read too much into that report in the paper, we are certainly aiming to be challenging for the play offs, we have the players and with a small number of additions I'm very confident we will do just that. Half the games will be against sides within a 15 mile radius so crowds should certainly pick up. We won't struggle, put it that way. :brille008:

CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES OLE OLE OLE :excited:

Alright attitude calm down I didn't say YOU would need, I was talking generally and also quantified the statement by saying if a team isn't bank rolled. It's an expensive step and in long term to make a club viable decent gates or rich chairman committed for life are the only ways clubs can survive. I know a good number of clubs at that step and plenty above who are struggling because of this. Ad you say with some tasty local derbies and having generated some terrific crowds on FA Vase runs I'm sure you'll be more than fine it's a cracking club good gaffer and some top players I wish you all the best. No need to try and find a negative in a post when there isn't one though chap??!!

Also I didn't say "need" I said will be at a disadvantage! Don't think anything derogatory, inflammatory or provocative there!!! Perhaps in all your celebrating you didn't read it properly eh??!!

Also I didn't say "need" I said will be at a disadvantage! Don't think anything derogatory, inflammatory or provocative there!!! Perhaps in all your celebrating you didn't read it properly eh??!!

lol some of your words are way to big for me ha . see you sat make sure you have plenty of beers in and loads of food for bbq lol we are picking up trophy at your place so will be a good day o and i think i might of mentioned its my birthday as well lol .would be good if you could get runners up that day as well yay.gif

Lol! Got my thesaurus with me! Beers on ice pal! Need a result from you against Totternhoe and we need to do a professional job against Bletchley. BBQ should be a goer. Get that trophy full of Coors light mate after! Should be a cracking day!