Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town Goalkeeper

Bignoon - You are obviously who I think you are and no need to thank me. It's a crying shame isn't it that the Club has been unceremoniously destroyed and all Clement Temile and Hector Varela's amazing work has been for nothing as they are back to where they started.

As the Chairman of Kentish Town FC I can tell you that this Club has not been "unceremoniously destroyed" .

Every person who works with Kentish Town FC does not get any financial benefit from this Club they all do what they do for the love of grass roots footbal and Kentish Town FC.

This Club will not be held to financial ransom as it was in the past by "The Great One". Kentish Town FC is a lot better Club with out Clement Temile.

The people who are at Kentish Town are people who want to be there for the right reasons.

If you're who I think you are then you were obviously the best goalkeeper Kentish Town ever had

Dont forget the young lad who played for them 3 seasons ago.......i heard he was quite a prospect - what happened to him? ;)

Kentish Town FC is a lot better Club with out Clement Temile

So the Club don't want to progress in other words

The people who are at Kentish Town are people who want to be there for the right reasons

So what on earth are the right reasons

That's strange coming from a die hard Chelsea supporter