Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town Goalkeeper

Ref I certainly wont hold my breath waiting for an answer from Rhodes - been there got the T shirt :smilewinkgrin:

Hi Nellie! I hear you've been defending my honour with some fat old geezer at Hatfield Town! wub.gif

I most certainly did Horace and would always defend your honour. He was trying to get the gossip about you and I but I declined to tell him anything and said if he wanted to know more he would need to speak to you!!!

:liebe:

To calarify this matter and put it to rest, is that Edward will be part of K T F C (or it might be R. H . O . D. E.S. FC) next season even though he will be away on Uni duty as to the rest I will use the fifth ammendment...................so keep guessing lol

I most certainly did Horace and would always defend your honour. He was trying to get the gossip about you and I but I declined to tell him anything and said if he wanted to know more he would need to speak to you!!!

:liebe:

He did try! (And he called you a Geordie!!!!!!!) cuddle.gif

A bloody geordie......how to insult a smoggie in one go!!!! I know I can rely on you to put him right without telling him to much information.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Already done!

• 1 month later...

Ed is a decent keeper, not been helped this season by chopping nad changing but this season has to be let go and the manager can build for next season.

Pavol, as far as im aware, has now left the club. he wasnt on the bench for the last 2 games with Ed playing in both.

Tony Linehan seems to be there aswell? anyone know anything about him?

what do people think the future holds for kentish town?

id say now theyve been relegated a fair few players will jump ship. i know Ed has to go back up to Uni in Sheffield next season as he is on a placement year back home til september.

Rhodes, i hear Noonan was terribly unreliable and put a spike through his foot...have you been involved in the club previously? whats your take on this season and next?

The whole team was chopping and changing, new players starting, turning up 2 games with only 1 sub (goal keeper) I was captain and was very consistent in goal, got player of the month and some great reviews from the other teams, even asking if I wanna play with them nxt season? I missed a few games cos I was not happy playing wen teams were smashing us 6 or 7', no matter who was in goal. John is a good coach just needs som experienced players not the youngsters who hav been playing!!!!!!

If you're who I think you are then you were obviously the best goalkeeper Kentish Town ever had, Willo the Cat was decent and ran you close but his temperament often let him down

I was captain and was very consistent in goal, got player of the month

I thought Player of the Year would mean consistency, not Player of the Month.

I didn't play the whole season and how can a keeper get player of the year in a team that got relegated? I was only saying as a point 2 all the keepers who played 4 Kentish that season could not really be judged, it was a bad season 4 the whole club!

Bignoon - You are obviously who I think you are and no need to thank me. It's a crying shame isn't it that the Club has been unceremoniously destroyed and all Clement Temile and Hector Varela's amazing work has been for nothing as they are back to where they started.

Watching Rhodes grooming another one and I'm looking for a bucket.

Bignoon - You are obviously who I think you are and no need to thank me. It's a crying shame isn't it that the Club has been unceremoniously destroyed and all Clement Temile and Hector Varela's amazing work has been for nothing as they are back to where they started.

John will do well this season, like I said couple experienced players ktfc will be fine, som times u gotta start again 2 come good, ain't gonna talk ktfc down been there on off nearly 8 yrs now, for who and where they come from Frank has done a great job! Shame Kentish don't get better support we could be a better club but it's hard wen u r a central London team