Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The future of St.Margaretsbury F.C looks bright!!

I would like to congratulate St.Margaretsbury U18`s for being crowned Southern Counties Floodlit Youth League CHAMPIONS for the 2010/11 season. Well done to Clive,players and all involved at the club,WELL DONE.....

Borehamwood U18`s 1 St.Margaretsbury U18`s 2.....:applaus:

Nice one....though guess Rhodes will acuse your club of playing your entire first team squad

Not involved with the club anymore left a couple of years ago.Support the club when i can!! Cant wait for his comment though!!

I see that St Margaretsbury only beat New Bradwell St Peter's Under 18's 6-3 in the Play Off Semi Final, fair play to 'unfancied' New Bradwell for winning their Division which must be right up there with Sheffield United reaching the FA Youth Cup Final

I see that St Margaretsbury only beat New Bradwell St Peter's Under 18's 6-3 in the Play Off Semi Final, fair play to 'unfancied' New Bradwell for winning their Division which must be right up there with Sheffield United reaching the FA Youth Cup Final

Im sure they were getting bashed 5-1 at some point!

Rhodes - Unfancied we went through the season losing one league game, got to the play-offs and the basically did not turn up for the Semi.. Basically St Mags walloped us, we scored two goals near the end of the game to make it look closer than it was in reality.

But for us to get win the league and get to the play-offs and St Mags to win the competition outright when you consider the teams that play in the leagues i.e Boreham Wood ( 2 teams), Chesham United, Hemel Hempstead, Leighton Town & Hitchin to name but a few is a great achievement for both clubs.

Does praising a teams acheivements hurt you so much that you feel the need to make derogatary comments instead.

St Mags, Well done... Nothing better than a win over Boreham wood to end the season.

Rhodes - Unfancied we went through the season losing one league game, got to the play-offs and the basically did not turn up for the Semi.. Basically St Mags walloped us, we scored two goals near the end of the game to make it look closer than it was in reality.

But for us to get win the league and get to the play-offs and St Mags to win the competition outright when you consider the teams that play in the leagues i.e Boreham Wood ( 2 teams), Chesham United, Hemel Hempstead, Leighton Town & Hitchin to name but a few is a great achievement for both clubs.

Does praising a teams acheivements hurt you so much that you feel the need to make derogatary comments instead.

St Mags, Well done... Nothing better than a win over Boreham wood to end the season.

Adie Haynes - both clubs are a credit to their leagues.

Well done to both clubs. I think St. Mags have had quite a strong youth set-up for a number of seasons. Jack Lampe, an excellent young Centre-Half who is now at Glenn Hoddle's academy in Spain came from St.Mags I believe.

Well done to both clubs. I think St. Mags have had quite a strong youth set-up for a number of seasons. Jack Lampe, an excellent young Centre-Half who is now at Glenn Hoddle's academy in Spain came from St.Mags I believe.

Correct!! Played at the club for a couple of seasons u15s & u16s/u18s left club after the 2007/08 season..

What are you talking about, I have praised St Margaretsbury and New Bradwell St Peter in particular. So did two teams qualify from their groups for the Play Off's this season, it was better when there was just the one.

What are you talking about, I have praised St Margaretsbury and New Bradwell St Peter in particular. So did two teams qualify from their groups for the Play Off's this season, it was better when there was just the one.

So your comment of St.Margaretsbury ONLY beating New Bradwell St Peter 6-3 is a praise? Nope 2 teams from each group did NOT qualify, group winners only.(4 groups, 4 winners)

Results of the play offs were as follows

Borehamwood 6 Chesham 1

St.Margaretsbury 6 New Bradwell St.Peter 3

Play off Final

Borehamwood 1 S.Margaretsbury 2

Wooden Spoon - But weren't Boreham Wood in New Bradwell St Peter's Division/Group, finishing second, so two teams must have qualified for the Play Off's

Wooden Spoon - But weren't Boreham Wood in New Bradwell St Peter's Division/Group, finishing second, so two teams must have qualified for the Play Off's

Wrong again Mr Rhodes!

Corinthian Division listed in order of league finish.

Boreham Wood

Hitchin Town

Waltham Abbey

Hoddesdon Town

Bury Town

Newport Pagnell

Enfield (1893)

I thank you!

Okay, apologies, I thought Boreham Wood were in the Nemean Division, my mistake

Doesn't that make a bit of a mockery of the Southern Counties Floodlit Youth League having two teams in it

Wooden Spoon - Why not, what if every Club entered two teams

I wouldn't have thought so. I imagine Boreham Wood might have an affiliation at a local college like the old EFCO scheme at Stevenage. If they have so many players it makes sense having 2 teams to he'll develop them.

I wouldn't have thought so. I imagine Boreham Wood might have an affiliation at a local college like the old EFCO scheme at Stevenage. If they have so many players it makes sense having 2 teams to he'll develop them.

Im sure your right syd....they have a good set up over there....the u19s were crowned english college national champions!