Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters seek Reserve Team Manager

Cockfosters are currently seeking a manager for their second string who play in Reserve Division One.

If you are interested in the vacancy - then please contact Vince Purdue on 07983 615692 for further details.

What happened to Marc Farrell out of interest

• 2 weeks later...

Mick Roach you mean, I can't say that I've heard of him to be honest

Michael Roche was and still is a decent player, used to be part of the Kingsbury Town and Edgeware Town Era. At 35 years old he is ready to step in to management and possible put the boots on from time to time and what a reserve player he will be. I believe Dave Clark will be his assistant who was also a decent player and at 37 still playing and managing a succesful sinday side in tWatford.....Good luck to them both as they know alot of players between them so im sure with there connections things at cockfosters will start looking alot better....Good Luck to them both

Michael Roche was and still is a decent player, used to be part of the Kingsbury Town and Edgeware Town Era. At 35 years old he is ready to step in to management and possible put the boots on from time to time and what a reserve player he will be. I believe Dave Clark will be his assistant who was also a decent player and at 37 still playing and managing a succesful sinday side in tWatford.....Good luck to them both as they know alot of players between them so im sure with there connections things at cockfosters will start looking alot better....Good Luck to them both

Nice post :applaus:

I get it, you actually meant......sinday side in tWatford.....:stupid:

Dave - Going by the statement below on Cockfosters Website, and reading between the lines, that sounds unlikely doesn’t it:

Following a mutual and amicable decision Marc Farrell has stood down as the Club's Reserve Team manager. The Committee would like to place on record our appreciation and thanks to Marc for his efforts during last season.

I have a feeling he was training at our place last week? Could be wrong though.

I have a feeling he was training at our place last week? Could be wrong though.

That would be correct!

so he down st mags than he a good level 1 coach i heard he runs kid football lessons

No he was over training himself.

Dave - What's your role going to be at Chalk Lane next season, will you be on the Committee

Dave - Well obviously I'll be at Chalk Lane for the Tokyngton Manor game so hopefully our paths will cross then