Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fave 2011/12 pre-season match ?

Which one of your teams pre-season games are you looking forward to the most ? and why ?

For me it is the Hanwell Town v Southall game because it is our first home game of pre-season and i have a soft spot for Southall as i have been to watch them play a few times over the years i saw them play twice at their old Western Road Ground in the early 1990s it was a great old skool ground!

Which one of your teams pre-season games are you looking forward to the most ? and why ?

For me it is the Hanwell Town v Southall game because it is our first home game of pre-season and i have a soft spot for Southall as i have been to watch them play a few times over the years i saw them play twice at their old Western Road Ground in the early 1990s it was a great old skool ground!

For me it is Hertford v Ware at Hertingfordbury.

Although both Herne Bay and Ramsgate away are nice trips.

Although both Herne Bay and Ramsgate away are nice trips.

They are indeed! away games by the sea can never be a bad thing!

Edited by Savagebee

For me it is the Hanwell Town v Southall game

Savagebee - I thought the game was on Saturday 30 July but in Sunday's Non League paper it had it down as Friday 29 July, was that a mistake

For me it is the Hanwell Town v Southall game

Savagebee - I thought the game was on Saturday 30 July but in Sunday's Non League paper it had it down as Friday 29 July, was that a mistake

I got sundays non-league paper and its got it down as Saturday 30th July in my copy of the non-league paper which is the correct date for the Hanwell Town v Southall game!

Savagebee - Yes, apologies, I misread it, I may well get along to that one myself so maybe our paths will cross inside Reynolds Field

I'm looking forward to Ampthill v's Luton town & the Dons, but an away game against Norwich Town has got my mouth watering :P

Not so much for the Football,but the night out & team bonding session in Gt Yarmouth afterwards!!!

I'm looking forward to Ampthill v's Luton town & the Dons, but an away game against Norwich Town has got my mouth watering :P

Not so much for the Football,but the night out & team bonding session in Gt Yarmouth afterwards!!!

Home games against Luton Town and MK Dons are great pre-season games for Ampthill they should get decent attendences for those two games!

:futbolbud2:

Savagebee - I'm wondering how Eric Turner is going to cope on the gate and whether he will be producing a programme for both games

Savagebee - I'm wondering how Eric Turner is going to cope on the gate and whether he will be producing a programme for both games

They might do one programe for both games lots of clubs do that for pre-season games to save money!

Savagebee - Yes, that's a good point and it sounds like something Eric would do although it will be an ideal opportunity to sell the Club and I'm sure Craig Bicknell will want maximum publicity from both those high profile games

although it will be an ideal opportunity to sell the Club and I'm sure Craig Bicknell will want maximum publicity from both those high profile games

True!

Making the most of the decent gates is what clubs at this level have to do and should do!

Maybe you can volunteer your expertise at programme making.

I'll take that as a compliment, thanks, I don't want to tread on anyone's toes, if any Club's need help they know where to find me infact it's around this time of the year I usually get knocked over in the rush

Savagebee - Yes, that's a good point and it sounds like something Eric would do although it will be an ideal opportunity to sell the Club and I'm sure Craig Bicknell will want maximum publicity from both those high profile games

that is correct good chance for ampthill to show local fans how things have changed for the better . i have not been down my self yet to meet everyone its my first day tomorrow so really looking forward to it . and before you ask i have not spoke to any of the ampthill players on my break so i dont no who is there and who is not .