Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

that's enough now!!!!

People that know me well they know I'm all for youngsters to be brought through but frankly what spectateurs watched tonight wasn't simply good enough.We had a local derby and throwing some young referee into a game like this beggars belief.Forget that we had half squad missing,forget that we had 4 injuries and played last 10 minutes with 9 players after having a player sent off for 2 yellows,forget we had a ridiculous penalty given against at a crucial time of the game.Forget all of this and do me a favour.Bring this youngsters through gradually and don't fast track them.Allow them time to learn and don't throw them at the deep end.That's all I'm asking and that comes from a manager that over the years has always had his teams respecting the match officials.I would have liked to know what would have happened if some of those decision would have gone the other way around.To say I'm fuming it's an understatement.

sorry coachie, this might be obvious, but did Southend Manor win?

Southend Manor won 5-3 in the end after being 1-0 down and 3-2 down playing against 9 Hullbridge players in the last 10-15 minutes due to a sending off and 4 injuries(dislocated collar bone,hamstrings and concussion)who forced us to make 3 substitutions between 46m and 65m.They were very lucky mate.

sorry coachie, this might be obvious, but did Southend Manor win?

Southend Manor won 5-3 in the end after being 1-0 down and 3-2 down playing against 9 Hullbridge players in the last 10-15 minutes due to a sending off and 4 injuries(dislocated collar bone,hamstrings and concussion)who forced us to make 3 substitutions between 46m and 65m.They were very lucky mate.

cheesy%20%282%29.gifcheesy%20%282%29.gifcheesy%20%282%29.gifcheesy%20%282%29.gifcheesy%20%282%29.gifcheesy%20%282%29.gifcheesy%20%282%29.gifcheesy%20%282%29.gifcheesy%20%282%29.gifcheesy%20%282%29.gif:brille008::brille008::brille008::brille008:

Lucky??? we hit the woodwork 6 times and Bobby was your MOM!!!!!

Pato...???????

Hullbridge is becoming Manors feeder club coachie..!!!

nope he wasn't him...Churchill,Mason I thought they played for Manor youth...Stanley and Read were just returns,like the parcels!!!lol

People that know me well they know I'm all for youngsters to be brought through but frankly what spectateurs watched tonight wasn't simply good enough.We had a local derby and throwing some young referee into a game like this beggars belief.Forget that we had half squad missing,forget that we had 4 injuries and played last 10 minutes with 9 players after having a player sent off for 2 yellows,forget we had a ridiculous penalty given against at a crucial time of the game.Forget all of this and do me a favour.Bring this youngsters through gradually and don't fast track them.Allow them time to learn and don't throw them at the deep end.That's all I'm asking and that comes from a manager that over the years has always had his teams respecting the match officials.I would have liked to know what would have happened if some of those decision would have gone the other way around.To say I'm fuming it's an understatement.

Never mind Coochie............you can get your own back when you get an old ref

Going out of the car park I was behind a car with a personalized number plate ending in REF!!Who they think are kidding?lol

To be honest this kinda reads as if Coachie was done out of the game, when in fact I would agree with Sub's Bench, Hullbridge were out played. Yes there were mistakes by the ref, when isn't there, but the main mistakes came from the young lineo rather than the ref. The sending off was spot on, the hullbridge guy tried to take out about three players out, maybe he's on a retainer for the Mob lol. As for injuries well that's football, you use 3 subs and then another player gets injuried hey it happens. But I am glad to see that Coachie's getting his excuses in early just in case.

Forgetting the ref the hullbridge coach should question himself! What kind of coach just sits on the bench and only gets up to shout at the ref for which in his opinion is wrong? In every game your going to feel a decision that goes against you is wrong. In this match anyway it was more to do with the linesman making mistakes rather than the ref. Also what kind of coach walks off 10 minutes before the end what example is that setting? Every ref makes mistakes young old or whatever but dont put posts like this when you are not perfect yourself! waste of 6 quid to be honest

the one that is suffering from kidneys failure and has to go to toilet more often than normal.i have just come back from hospital and have to go back for a keyhole surgery on his prostate.you see bloody idiot things are not as you would like to paint![censored]!!

If it was down to me I would have made you pay the 12 squids not six!Do me a favour change that ridiculous number plate as well!lol

errrrrm who do you think i am my dad doesnt have a car with ref it, whats wrong with you? look again having to resort to calling me something shows why you shouldnt be a coach. i was only there because my dad and uncle were bored and yours was the closest match are you still on drugs? just calm down dont wet yourself

you'll have to be careful you don't wet yourself when i find out who you are...

well if u want to beat up a minor for expressing a opinion like you have then be my guest. i just expressed my opinion as a neutral fan i dont think you or the ref that night helped yourselves that night. But ill be keeping this threatening message which is highly inappropriate that a older man would threaten a child