Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

that's enough now!!!!

I agree.I thought you could kick a ball.Better doing some school work you must have fallen behind with it after all this time on the forum.Nice to meet you. :wub:

The only mug in question here is you especially after it will be revealed to the audience who is the rat hiding behind Outside Source unless you wanna tell us yourself.I'm sure it will rise a few eyebrows.....

so your using what i have said to you and saying it to me well done you two retards! even if i was i wouldnt go for a fat unsuccessful manager who cant even urinate properly! just saying

I believe you have gone too far now.One thing is banter,one thing is taking the mick out of someone that is struggling with bad health.I was banned from this forum a few years ago for a few months for a poor comment like this and I took the punishment.Now I do hope the forum moderator deals with your out of order comments in the appropriate manner.I'm not gonna say anymore about this.Addio Outside Source or whoever you are.

no worry I'll give it to you soon,very soon and large. lol Your location would suggest you come from same hole as Smallsy but you could really be a young frustrated 16 years old.In that case the search is narrowed down to 3 individuals.Or you could be someone that I hit so hart that is still smarting about it.Either way as Patrick once said:I always get my man.Be ready and see if you can take it then :)

ma vattene a mori ammazzato!!Nun hai capito?Te ne devi anna!Hai rotto er cazzo!Vatte a dorme baccala!! :rolleyes: