Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

that's enough now!!!!

LOL Coachie Coachie. It's not a matter of b@lls it's a matter of opinion and your's has to count above all else's. I have seen games with you berating the officials a lot of the time, do you really think that is good for your club. No but you still continue. Stop behaving like a child and let others have their option for a change. Oh No Whoops that not your style is it.

it's a matter of balls!!You know who I'm but you never introduced yourself.3 posts and funny enough sniping on Coachie.To say I give hard time to the refs it's a genuine provocation....my teams sportsmanship record speaks for itself.That's facts speaking louder than the words.Why don't you let us know who you are first then we can discuss it?I bet that will explain everything....Come on be a man,speak now or go into oblivion!!!lol

Nobody!!!lol It's like in the old days when I set up the Hullbridge forum and I had all those anonymous poster with exotic and eyeties names posting on it.I can understand the freedom of speech but this is pure piss-taking!Litterally!!lol

oh god coach you think the whole world is against you! you cant do wrong in your opinion your a shallow, pathetic and vile man who shows a lack of respect to opponents when you dont win. i know this from reading this and other posts u dont have enough players, u dont have the right ref boohoo take some responsibility for you and your team i cant believe im the kid and your supposedly a adult

the forum police has just let me know who you are....definitely not a kid!!!More like a **ick!!!lol

Come on new posters give Coachie a break, i have spoken to him and he is like George Borg hated by opposition and loved by his own, but the bloke is suffering from ill health. i know this is a fact and was speaking to him at the D'arcy Cup final. After meeting some of these posters they are not bad blokes, apart from Football Director...lol xxx

Edited by Grounhopper Mark.

At least you know who we are and you can put a face on him.These rats have got no spine. Scum-bags is the right definition if you ask me.They wouldn't dare to say it to your face.No bollix!lol

3 days to reply????Mum and dad are keeping an eye on your internet activity then!lol No worry half-term is nearly over :D