Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

that's enough now!!!!

Thanks God summer term holidays are coming to an end.That's what happen when there is no parental control and "small" kids gets free access to internet!!!

you make me laugh so much my bladders going to burst.

Little boy, stop being a c0ck.

Edited by Hookey

little boy? its nice to see all you oldies getting loud on a website when you will never actually make anything of your footballing/coaching careers. lets face it its essex senior league how pathetic are you lot

YOU have stated on here that you're a child and the immaturity of your posts proves that.

BTW, I'm not a player or a coach,

and it proves how immature you are arguing with a 16 year old i never said i was mature only that i felt mature with the way you both speak. why are you even talking mate u wasnt involved in this? and you were immature calling me a [****!!****] so you aint got much to brag about #sadcase

and it proves how immature you are arguing with a 16 year old i never said i was mature only that i felt mature with the way you both speak. why are you even talking mate u wasnt involved in this? and you were immature calling me a [****!!****] so you aint got much to brag about #sadcase

OK last bite and perhaps you'll understand why I stuck my oar in.

Coach et 64 says he has a health problem regarding his Kidney's and prostate, so you decided to poke fun at that and made remarks about wetting himself and bladder bursting etc. Now do you get it?

well he insults me so i was following the example set by the "adult" anyway why do u need to protect him hes old enough to defend himself. now do you get it?

Because we've been forum members for nearly 7 years (Since you were in Primary). Most of us that have been on here a while all know each other.

but your still as immature as me :/ hense why your still arguing i cant help it if he can give a insult but cant take it

I'm not arguing with you, I'm explaining why i told you to stop being a c0ck and why I butted in.

If someone insults you and you want to insult them back, then fine. But you went further than that and took the p1ss (No pun intended) out of his health problems, which was out of order.

I can't believe I'm still engaging in this!!!

well he insults me so i was following the example set by the "adult" anyway why do u need to protect him hes old enough to defend himself. now do you get it?

Because we've been forum members for nearly 7 years (Since you were in Primary). Most of us that have been on here a while all know each other.

Who are you? ;)

Who are you? ;)

Well I'm not Bowers Boy! :D

just some kid who sadly watched hullbridge. i just didnt like the managers antics really. normally i just read these things but i thought id make a comment this time

He wasn't talking to you.

Hey Outside Source, Just for your Information I think that Coachie thought you were the ref or the ref's Dad lol Obviously because you made a comment defending the officials. LOL It just shows the lack of respect these people have and worse that they think they can get away with it. If you attended more games with Hullbridge you would notice this particular individual abuses the officials a lot, personally I think it is a shame that a club allows people like him to be part of them when they can't control themselves (not refering to the operation !).

another first time poster!!!they seem to grow up up like mushrooms these days...they cowardly thrown in their 2 bobs comments hiding behind another username.When these people will have the [censored] to stand up and being counted?I wonder never.Cowards just hide.You must be someone I came across and had his backside marked up and you are still smarting about.Sorry if I hurt you but that's life.Get over it son!lol