Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Paul Shave to start Saturday?????

Mack

I think we have got to stamp our authority on the game early on Away from home so 2nd half may be too late.

Not a fan then Ryan C!!!!!

The word "stamp"...are we talking within the rules of the game?

We "stamped" our authority on Kingstonian last week without Master Shave's assistance for most of the game....I say, don't change a winning team...

You're obviously missin sumthin mate mate = NOT a wind-up = In fact we could have done with him tonight - Crap game & crap ref !

Or could you be missin' something? Like your memory...

Crap ref's + Paul Shave = we could've possibly been a man down...Re Concord Rangers FA Trophy game two seasons ago.

Edited by GazzaBTFC

I bet shavesy is glad he plays for ricay

I agree, One minute it's get behind the lad's, Give them your support, Don't have a go at them on the forum.

Then this crap is spilled out and acknowledged by the very same people. Make your mind up please.

Shavesy is the worst player I have seen in the past 5 years playing for the blues. I take it none of you saw him playing centre half last week against our reserves. I think we scored EIGHT. He was bloody awful.

We all know that Shave can go too far sometimes, but that didn't stop Fergie picking Keane or Wenger picking Viera. Thats why that type of player is selected, so they can give you some steel in the middle. He does a job which SOMETIMES we need! That was the point of this topic.

As for being the worst player in the last 5 years......give us a break! We've had worse players! and digging him out for playing centre half (not his position)in a reserve game.......really!!

Fergie and Wenger picked Vierra and Keane because first and foremost because they were great players.

Both would have made excellent centre halfs, which they both played on occasions. Shavesy looked out of his depth against our reserves. Bit of a difference eh Mack ?