Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Any Suggestions???

Since this forum appears to be awash with another set of mentals who are full of good advice on running a football club maybe we all need to take on board some of their excellent advice,let them use this thread to inform us where we are all going wrong and their suggestions on how to run a club. Riverboat,BBB we are 'all ears'.

I would suggest Bas that you, and others, have been given plenty of advice in the past but you either don't or won't listen, and therein lies the root of your problem. You run your clubs as an autocracy and threaten to "take your ball home" if you don't get your own way. I could give you plenty of advice but you'll just view it as a slant or personal attack and will resist it at all costs because you don't agree with it. I'm afraid you may well be beyond help

how very bizarre,every time i post you reply you reply in 5 minutes but this time it took you 4 hours!!!

oh dear that post sounds like a bit of a cop out, come on BBB you know it all why not enlighten us all??? you tell us how we should be doing things. no i thought not,empty vessels mate.

Rob heres some ideas for Hornchurch:

err... Attract more supporters

hmm... Get in Sponsors

let me think... Win more matches

i not sure exactly how you go about doing these tasks

Rob why the fu ck as no one at Hornchurch ever considered doing the above,if i ran your club they would be massive mate!!

Lol rich,we go top if we win Saturday mate but a few new fans would be nice.

Smudge,don't get a hard on thinking that me and the don are having a falling out,I am on his side,it's the other pillock who thinks he can run everyone elses clubs for them

Oh and ps,keep going with the double glazing quips,a sure way to wind up any hornchurch fan.................. Not

Smudge,don't get a hard on thinking that me and the don are having a falling out,I am on his side

Smudge......basil-don bond and eastside urchin have more sides than a fifty pence piece and a thrupenny bit added together................... i remember the golden days

uncle urchin and his scrawny sidekick Jenny...the Bitch..Darter...Loose.....their minder on the forum urchin mentalist (aka the bird man), basil -don (aka so many names) the main man Ian W being sucked in....the keepz family being ostracised.............

oh how times have changed :-)

i much prefered the Croydon forum!!