Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Takeley

Don watters didn't resign he was sacked as he didn't want to go up stairs the club did have someone lined up (two weeks!) this will be my last post as takeley tractor boy as I have resigned from the club and before people suggest I'm not don watters I'm his son john and takeley res manager so no what's going on hopefully my father and my self will be back in the game somewhere soon.

Don watters didn't resign he was sacked as he didn't want to go up stairs the club did have someone lined up (two weeks!) this will be my last post as takeley tractor boy as I have resigned from the club and before people suggest I'm not don watters I'm his son john and takeley res manager so no what's going on hopefully my father and my self will be back in the game somewhere soon.

Fair play Johnny, good luck to you both.

Here comes boreside urchin taking another thread off topic. Can you please attempt to stop your personal agenda against me ruining every single football conversation. Your love in with Basil-Don is sickening, get a room!

Played against Takeley last Sat a decent side no inkling at all anything was wrong? I spoke to Don who was his normal self,a big loss to Takeley i feel and a massive shock.Good luck Don speak soon!

Football Director, thanks for keeping on topic. Boreside Urchin is more intent on picking at anything I say.

Mr Watters has brought Takeley a long way and I was also under the impression he is responsible for the great improvement in their playing facilities. It seems a bit wrong he has been stabbed in the back.

Football Director, thanks for keeping on topic. Boreside Urchin is more intent on picking at anything I say.

Mr Watters has brought Takeley a long way and I was also under the impression he is responsible for the great improvement in their playing facilities. It seems a bit wrong he has been stabbed in the back.

Not sure of reasons mate seems a bit odd though they are on a decent run and things look really good at there ground sat?

• 4 weeks later...

I see that Takeley have appointed former St Albans City supremo Steve Castle as successor to Don Watters:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=80110