Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest Celebrity XI

I know that many teams recently staged matches against the TOWIE team wondering if any will be doing the same against the latest celebrity side formed by MAXPOWER,post is taken from the isthmian fans site:

'Following the enormous success of AFC Essex,the team made up of actors from ITV's excellent The Only Way is Essex show who have recently played to packed grounds at Thurrock and Bowers and Pitsea i have decided to form my own celebrity XI side.If any club are interested in staging a match against my all star team please email me and we can discuss a fee as well as extras like signed photographs, packages range from £3,000 to £5,500.Celebrities already lined up include the following:

Rick Waller {from the X Factor}

Dennis Waterman {ex Minder/Sweeney}

Vince Clarke {keyboardist in Yazoo}

Bob Carolgees and Spit the dog {counts as one player}

Shaun Williamson {Barry from Eastenders}

Dale Winton {Presenter from Supermarket Sweep}

Keith Chegwin {recovering alcoholic ex presenter swap shop}

Shaun Ryder {Happy Mondays}

Other big names are still to be confirmed,PM me to arrange a money spinning match at your ground !! '