Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DONT GO KIRI !!!!

Very sad news that the little man is packing it in. I dont know the full story, but i really hope Kiri changes his mind and completes the season with us.

COME BACK KIRI !!!!

I hope Kiri hasn't taken the sending off against Burnham to heart and started doubting his abilities. A lovely, committed lad and, without meaning anything against any other Ash Trees player past or present, arguably the politest and most courteous player we've ever had.

Having said that, I'll never forget the bonding session after the Leighton Town game earlier this season when Kiri laughed out loud and called another player a "winker" (slight misprint) - i thought, this lad's settled in to the Ashford ways already!

I hope Kiri comes back one day, as the door will always be open for a player of his calibre, and I never got the chance to sing "Sukiyaki" with him at the karaoke!

Adiosu, Kiri San, ken supashi-bo. ('Google Japanese' for goodbye, Kiri mate, and thanks.)

Very sorry if Kiri is lost to the club. I echo the other sentiments - very good value, and always showed his commitment when I watched him play. Always seemed high on emotions, so I hope that this decision is one that he will reflect upon and see him return.