Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tank End Talk - New episode out now!

Beano

Episode 4 of Tank End Talk is now online!

You'd think that, given the lack of football, there'd be little to talk about, but you'd be wrong...

Episode 3 was downloaded over 250 times so hopefully interest in the club is starting to build.

Find it on iTunes or here:

http://www.ashfordtownmiddlesexfc.com/content/view/1746/61/

Gareth -

Thanks. Another great podcast though difficult to hear the AC bit due to background noise, courtesy Mr Murray!

I really enjoy the 'behind the scenes stuff' as it adds something special to the non-league perspective. Nice also to hear AC mention MB in good terms. I think a lot of posts on the (old) forum showed some dis-respect to a fine former manager. The legend that is Paul Burgess will do us all proud, however.

When is this snow stuff going to allow us get games on? I need a fix. Soon.

Another superb podcast - professionally executed apart from the last three minutes or so!

Just to clear it up, I decided to have a 50th birthday party where I had my wedding reception, after getting the idea from mates who turned up from all over the place. I wasn't at my best before or during the gig as my dad was diagnosed with cancer of the bladder on Tuesday - he actually postponed the op from yesterday so as not to ruin the party, bless him, and he has an op this Thursday and a CT scan the following week, which is why I might not be at much footie in the near future as Mum and Dad need as much support as I can give them.

I also did a second set with a mate, re-enacting our indie folk duo Quincy, and a clip was put on YouTube today. The party was Olympic themed, which is why my mate's dressed as Sir Chris Hoy and i'm done up as Eddie the Eagle. As I'm also a Bognor Regis Town fan, I dedicated this song to Worthing, and the 'strange dust' lyric in this cover version was signified with edible cake glitter.

Eddie -

you are an Ashford legend in your own right. Great stuff. I wish your Dad and Mum all the best - welcome to the "over 50s but feeling much younger" club!

Hope to see you soon.