Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who needs Mourinho, we've got Lloydinho!!

Ian

I know that I've been advocating this for a while now, but I think it would be unfair on Burnell and Sonner if Anderson and Owusu walk straight into the starting 11.

It is brilliant however that now we've got 5 forwards and a bit of variety for when Burnell and Sonner don't work!

Hopefully Owusu's experience can help us in our title-challenge, I think he can give us the edge!

Thing is RR, no one has played 90 minutes for 3 weeks so i'd be inclined to start Owusu, all the players will be in the same boat today and tiredness will be a factor as the game goes on!

Well,according to the Slough Express, Steve Bateman interview,Lloyd Owusu is going to be on the bench.So I would assume Jerome Anderson will start in place of Sean Sonner who is suspended,with a toss up being between Danny and Ben, to who start's the game alongside him.

I know that I've been advocating this for a while now, but I think it would be unfair on Burnell and Sonner if Anderson and Owusu walk straight into the starting 11.

It is brilliant however that now we've got 5 forwards and a bit of variety for when Burnell and Sonner don't work!

Hopefully Owusu's experience can help us in our title-challenge, I think he can give us the edge!

Nathan,if you look at it in a different way.Our number 1 striker is Danny Burnell,his goal per game ratio is excellent and while he has his irritating side[whinger],as a goal scorer at this level,there's not many better around.

Sean Sonner has an adaptabilty in his game,so can be played in other positions.

Yes,they've played well together in a lot of games but in some games they haven't. With the three other strikers we now have,we have excellent options,to how we break down the opposition defence. Danny and Sean will still start certain games upfront together,regardless of the additions,I would presume. We also have the bonus that we can play three up front,as well.

Certainly makes for exciting football,where Slough's concerned,in our remaining games.

Thing is RR, no one has played 90 minutes for 3 weeks so i'd be inclined to start Owusu, all the players will be in the same boat today and tiredness will be a factor as the game goes on!

Well,according to the Slough Express, Steve Bateman interview,Lloyd Owusu is going to be on the bench.So I would assume Jerome Anderson will start in place of Sean Sonner who is suspended,with a toss up being between Danny and Ben, to who start's the game alongside him.

No toss-up with Danny and Ben 3spirit. Danny Burnell will start with a toss-up between Anderson, Abbey and Owusu.

No toss-up with Danny and Ben 3spirit. Danny Burnell will start with a toss-up between Anderson, Abbey and Owusu.

As I've mentioned on another thread to Nathan, I think Danny Burnell is our No 1 striker but for today's game,given that Ben's opportunities are going to be limited with the arrival of Lloyd and Jerome,if I was manager I would play Ben Abbey and Jerome Anderson first half,then bring Danny on at the start of the 2nd half for Ben.With Lloyd to come on for Jerome for the last half hour.Players told the arrangement before going out on the field.

Keeps everyone happy then.Good man-management!

Edited by 3spirit

As I've mentioned on another thread to Nathan, I think Danny Burnell is our No 1 striker but for today's game,given that Ben's opportunities are going to be limited with the arrival of Lloyd and Jerome,if I was manager I would play Ben Abbey and Jerome Anderson first half,then bring Danny on at the start of the 2nd half for Ben.With Lloyd to come on for Jerome for the last half hour.Players told the arrangement before going out on the field.

Keeps everyone happy then.Good man-management!

See your point 3spirit but it's not going to happen.

get the impression Lloyd has actually bonded and got on well with the existing players. a high profile signing sometimes can bring bad feeling with the current players and the sense of the big name thinking their better than them. seems to me that Owusu has joined to help out his hometown club and give his all

big game for Anderson today as well as his signing has been overshadowed by postponements and Owusu signing. excited to see what he is capable of today and as said im fairly sure we will see Jerome from the start

also means we have forgotten the loss of Adam Martin fairly quickly. him leaving means big chances for Burgess and Logie particularly