Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rebels v Daventry

Cookham Rebel

So an away point, not the end of the world as we are far from out of it! St Neots move 2 points clear of us with a game in hand, we may well have to go there and win!

2 things about today, why on earth was Burgess taken off? I thought he was our best player! And after seeing Anderson for the 2nd time, he has to be Sinclair's replacement whilst he is serving his ban, very very lively!

If Burnell had netted the penalty we could be celebrating a win but we move on...

COME ON YOU REBELS! 12 games to play, 36 points up for grabs and it's still ours or St Neots league title!

play offs here we come ( hopefully anyway )

we draw with hayes, st nits hammer them also st nits hammer daventry we can only draw-speaks volumes.

Alright I moan and can be negative but now is a time to stand united and get behind the lads, until it is mathematically impossible, we are still in with a shout of glory come April!

Fortunate point against a side who weren't up to much except moaning and time-wasting.

Forget the penalty miss; our forwards today simply weren't good enough to break down a stubborn side who parked the bus for long periods.

We have James Warrington to thank for the point, after that truly exceptional save! At least we saw some effort and passion towards the end - it was just a shame we didn't see a great deal of organisation. If we had, I think we'd have nicked it.

I think that Hotspur makes a valid point, that St. Neots are comfortably beating sides that we're struggling against. Maybe this is a sign of things to come?

Edited by Nathan

Fortunate point against a side who weren't up to much except moaning and time-wasting.

Forget the penalty miss; our forwards today simply weren't good enough to break down a stubborn side who parked the bus for long periods.

We have James Warrington to thank for the point, after that truly exceptional save! At least we saw some effort and passion towards the end - it was just a shame we didn't see a great deal of organisation. If we had, I think we'd have nicked it.

I think that Hotspur makes a valid point, that St. Neots are comfortably beating sides that we're struggling against. Maybe this is a sign of things to come?

Maybe it is a sign of things to come Nathan and yeah Hotspur may have a valid point but we are not out of the title race and we may go up another 2 gears for all we know... None of us have a crystal ball so let's just enjoy it, St Neots should win the league with their budget but we are fighting them tooth and nail, a lot of points still up for grabs!