Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Former Owl Small, Wades in at Margate

Wellsie

5'7''.

Described as skillfull and speedy-may hit it off with Bradbrook.

Experienced and maybe CK can revitalise him.

Looks promising from afar.

Was MK Dons players player of year in 2005.

All that givenCK and JL have a massive job on their capable hands to lift the players for tomorrows game.

Everything must be very flat at the club.

This is where good managers come into there own.

I hope you guys are right about tomorrow- but i fear for it somewhat.

i reckon CK and JL will have a massive job on tomorrow to get everyone 'up for it'.

The news has bound to put a damper on things-and in my experience ,people find excuses for lethargy and this is a pretty good excuse.

The management team will earn their cornnow

Frankly-i'll be glad now when those 3 more wins are accomplished and the team do not go into freefall.

Many of those players were no doubt looking to be part of a real exciting team and off field development next season.

it would'nt surprise me if a few have already now made enquiries as to what is around elsewhere.

The fall -out could be quite damaging-will be even harder to attract players to this neck of the woods next season.

Any win-no matter how achieved will do tomorrow-but massive ask imo.

sincerelyhope i am wrong

Well ,this new signing is SMALL consolation for whats gone on OFF the field but we will win tomorrow!!

Yes you heard me..we will win on the field tomorrow. Am so so confident for tomorrow which is unlike me I have to add. Will be putting my money down on us to do so too.

Edited by Cookie

Not very confident about the win Cookie, but purely on gut feel, i reckon this could be the right signing.

May be wrong-but reads like a player who has lost his way a bit-if the player wants to-maybe CK can revitalise his football career a bit and lead him onto better things.

Probably too old to go back to the league-but maybe he is in time good enough for a conference club-and to achieve that-need to put himself in the shop window by going down a storm at Margate.

He obviously has some pedigree-and at 27-experience-rather than a youngster still too naive to play at tough ryman level

Not easy adjusting to a new team as you say and the style of approach play. Thought he did show some promising moments to encourage and he looks the type of player who would blend with Bradbrook in time. Certainly a type of player that we need after appiah's departure.

Here here VPL, timing wrong though, Today would be a good day for him to leave. How many more pulled out of challengers do we have to watch?Never seen a player lay down when a keeper charges out towards him him before.

Ps, sign their keeper.

Ps, sign their keeper.

thats why supporters make [****!!****] scouts!

you see someone once ,maybe twice a season and come out with ridiculous comments like the above

put in the effort to watch this keeper a few more times this season then tell me you want to sign him!

i dont know,... a cup final and a few games in europe and you think you are Tony Waddington :P

How's your Dad? Not heard from him for a while. What are you doing these day's?

Agree in principle with what you say Tory boy-and did not see ramos on saturday-but did see him in the leatherhead away game-and he was good on that occasion as well.

That given- i have faith in overland-he is just fine at this level-and with a goalkeeping coach (has he got one?) could be even better-he has got all the atrtributes

My reservations about S.O.is that he's playing at his level. Taking into account the last Kinnear era, we need the foundations of a squad that will take us to the top of this division, work a few seasons at Conference South - the progress to the Conference itself. Lee Turner managed that hat-trick, but I cannot see Simon beyond the Ryman Premier.

I think that some of the other squad members could also manage the hat-trick (Avery, Beales, Ball and Curtis - Kwesi would also have been well equipped to manage that feat).

Agree with what you say peter; but following last weeks set back-at the moment, i will just be content to be re-assured that there is sufficinet on-going financial stability to keep us going at ryman premier level for another couple of seasons.

I like the ryman anyway-so not too bad-but i have parked all my thoughts about a promotion winning side for next season-and am now looking no further than survivsl financially and another couple of seasons in the ryman-maybe with a couple of cup runs thrown in

I like the ryman anyway-so not too bad-but i have parked all my thoughts about a promotion winning side for next season-and am now looking no further than survivsl financially and another couple of seasons in the ryman-maybe with a couple of cup runs thrown in

Promotion next season and another couple of seasons in the Ryman. Can't have both Michael.