Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight Matches

Southern Combination Cup Semi- Finals

------------------------------------------------------

Cove v Hanworth Villa , Oak Farm 7.45pm

Westfield v Sandhurst , Woking Park 7.30pm

------------------------------------------------------------

Premier Division

----------------------

Badshot Lea v Epsom and Ewell , Godalming F.C. 7.45pm

Banstead v Wembley , Merland Rise 7.30pm

Chessington and Hook v South Park Chalky Lane 7.45pm

Mole Valley v Croydon Leg of Mutton Field 7.45pm.

A couple of interesting Cup games, as well as must win games in the Premier,if teams wont to ease their possible Relegation fears.Why not pop along to a game.

Edited by Smudge

Southern Combination Cup Semi- Finals

------------------------------------------------------

Cove v Hanworth Villa , Oak Farm 7.45pm

Westfield v Sandhurst , Woking Park 7.30pm

------------------------------------------------------------

Premier Division

----------------------

Badshot Lea v Epsom and Ewell , Godalming F.C. 7.45pm

Banstead v Wembley , Merland Rise 7.30pm

Chessington and Hook v South Park Chalky Lane 7.45pm

Mole Valley v Croydon Leg of Mutton Field 7.45pm.

A couple of interesting Cup games, as well as must win games in the Premier,if teams wont to ease their possible Relegation fears.Why not pop along to a game.

Could well go to Godalming tonight to see 2 under-achievers battle it out. Think E&E could do with a win to ease their fears :( !!!

Results

Bad Lea 2-2 Epsom

Chessy 0-3 South Park

Mole Valley 1-3 Croydon

Banstead 0-1 Wembley

Edited by Chris Clapham

Results

Bad Lea 2-2 Epsom

Chessy 0-3 South Park

Mole Valley 1-3 Croydon

Banstead 0-1 Wembley

A good result for SP tonight we pretty much dominated C & H for 90 mins, if it hadn't been for their keeper we could have gone in 6 or 7 up at half time!!! BAWA man of the match and another 35 yard worldy :o !

All the best to C & H, hope they are able to continue their recent good form and stay up

Ventured out tonight to watch Chessington v South Park,goals from C.Smith 2 and Guscott secured a comfortable 3-0 victory for the Park.The Chessington keeper kept them in the game early doors with 3 quality saves, but his outburst to the Referee ,that even the Animals in the nearby Zoo,must of heard,and been shocked at,only merited a yellow card.When it was definitely a Red.Does MR.COLLINS save his poor showings, for when I am attending a game I ask.The assessors views would be very revealing.

Westfield 0-3 Sandhurst ( after extra time 90 min 0-0)

Not our night last night

Started well and confidently first 20 and I thought if we scored it would be a comfortable night. Sandhurst grew into the match and right on half time Jurgs was carried off with a nasty elbow injury.

Second half chances for both sides and we missed a one on one right at the end. Into extra time with both sides feeling a long season first goal would be crucial and Sandhurst scored right on the stroke of half time in extra time. They scored within 20 seconds of the restart to finish the tie and added a 3rd late on as we pushed forward.

Badly missed our two main strikers tonight but it is what it is and good luck to Sandhurst in the finals

Chessy 0-3 south park

Good solid performance from park last night, Chessy keeper was in great form last night as he made at least 6 brilliant save in first half one off my volley from 20 yards which I don't know how he saved it but he did. I don't know his name but was chessys best players by far.

From back to the front park worked very hard for the 90 minutes and deserved win last night 3/3 on the trott now so let's hope we can take that into the Easter weekend with two very hard game, our last home game to colliers on Saturday then the big derby match at horley on Monday

UP THE SPARKS

Ventured out tonight to watch Chessington v South Park,goals from C.Smith 2 and Guscott secured a comfortable 3-0 victory for the Park.The Chessington keeper kept them in the game early doors with 3 quality saves, but his outburst to the Referee ,that even the Animals in the nearby Zoo,must of heard,and been shocked at,only merited a yellow card.When it was definitely a Red.Does MR.COLLINS save his poor showings, for when I am attending a game I ask.The assessors views would be very revealing.

Were Elliot Mitchell and Bajrush Halili playing for Chessington & H?

Both illegal approaches made by new Chess assistant manager (and former Leafe kit man no less) Darren Hunt. As assistant managers go, he is very much a kit man!

Were Elliot Mitchell and Bajrush Halili playing for Chessington & H?

Both illegal approaches made by new Chess assistant manager (and former Leafe kit man no less) Darren Hunt. As assistant managers go, he is very much a kit man!

If every club was penalised for "illegal" approaches, we would have few clubs left!

It's not down to the player though. A club can refuse a player's request to deregister and tell him to ask his new club to make a 7 day approach. Obviously it gets fuzzy when players move across leagues - as these two players have and they can be dual registered.

It's not down to the player though. A club can refuse a player's request to deregister and tell him to ask his new club to make a 7 day approach. Obviously it gets fuzzy when players move across leagues - as these two players have and they can be dual registered.

MASSIVE must win game saturday Farms ! I might even pay a visit

Edited by NICE GUY

Westfield 0-3 Sandhurst ( after extra time 90 min 0-0)

Not our night last night

Started well and confidently first 20 and I thought if we scored it would be a comfortable night. Sandhurst grew into the match and right on half time Jurgs was carried off with a nasty elbow injury.

Second half chances for both sides and we missed a one on one right at the end. Into extra time with both sides feeling a long season first goal would be crucial and Sandhurst scored right on the stroke of half time in extra time. They scored within 20 seconds of the restart to finish the tie and added a 3rd late on as we pushed forward.

Badly missed our two main strikers tonight but it is what it is and good luck to Sandhurst in the finals

Yer we to were missing quite a few players but I thought we deserved to win, it was a good game with lots of good football from both teams sorry to hear that Jurgs injury is a serious one and I hope he makes a speedy recovery,I think our fitness level was very good and was the main difference between the 2 sides

Hope Jurg is OK, he did look in a fair bit of pain!

Bit disappointing that the final appears to be scheduled for Bank Holiday Monday May 7th at 3pm, which is exactly the same time as the Div 1 cup final at Windsor!

Have to disagree about the fitness. We're quite a fit side but naturally when the goal arrived it gave you a lift.

We pressed hard in second period but wasn't to be.

Good luck in the final

Were we at the same game your players started going down with cramp long before the whistle had gone in normal time and not one of ours suffered in the whole 120 minutes played, thats how I judged the fitness levells on the night