Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Clapton Manager

I remember my first year in semi pro and the side was picked on the Thursday night so you had from then to prepare. Manager would say any players not named would go with the reserves but that if any player dropped out of the first team he would call someone to step in. I used to like it like that rather than not knowing until 2pm on Saturday if you were playing.

Mr Woods at Clapton FC again. Lets hope this time round he does an even better job for the club. i know there is no budget at the club but really don't think you need one to be honest. Good luck and all the best.

The BGU Chairman is a legend and has done the best thing for BGU by ejecting Jenko and co from the club and giving the job to someone who really knows the club and has the clubs best interests at heart. Go and do your thing Anton. Long Live BGU.