Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

not prepared 4 above average gates .......

I Loved today, typical Town performance, avearge, but we won.............

HOWEVER....................

with gates over 350 this is not the first time we really don't seem to be able to cope.

Long Q's at the gate @ 2 o clock, and NO adult support for the poor CHILD left on there

Bar - it is such a battle to get a beer PLEASE can we do something to improve the service at busy times? it will pay such dividends in sales.

and burger van ran out of cheese before half time

Did a "big" gate catch people by surprise??

I know we are still learning, but none of the above have improved since we have been there

I walked in at 1410hrs in a queue of 2!

Getting a beer at the bar was easy too, at least 5 people serving, getting to the bar however took longer, due I guess to the football being on, but was OK.

Do agree regard the catering though, very slow, need more than one & maybe bigger.

must be all about timing! I must have go there and then been behind all those people at the bar

why can't we drink on the balocony? Surely the whole premises is licenced?

if we do progress it really needs to be slicker in ordert to optimise the opportunities

Think there are a number of lessons to learn from.

Bar access is poor and I do not understand why there needs to be a fire door, when the bar is an open element / area. Someone must know.

The food bar surely needs to improve and have one each end.

The bar needs more staff from 1.00pm on big games.

The ball boy situation was a farce.

Plenty of things to earn from.

Give it time.

Send in your suggestions.

Like you said OT, lot s to learn from on how we can maximise the useage of the facilities we have.

The bar area is what it is, it fit's the number of people in it that it can. Unfortunately it does not expand when we have bigger numbers at games. You can compare the issues in when trying to get to the bar at Whit Hart Lane or the Emirates at half time, it's very crowded and never enough staff around.

I thought we coped very well yesterday, I was served within a minute or two and I think that 5 bar staff is what you can fit behind the bar so that they are not bumping into each other.

Turnstiles were pretty clear except when the Leiston bus arrived and there were 40-50 people try ing to get in at once, otherwise well done to our regulars who evidently arrived earliar than usual so as to soak up the pre match atmosphere and watch some of the Arsenal game on our screens too.

Great stuff yesterday, particularly the result, however big applause to the supportive Town fans who literally pushed our team on and on to the end, for which the Town boys responded well too. Well done Leiston fans too, who played their part in creating a real footy environment at the Dome.

lots - suggested MANY things and offered help today

result

nil

I offered help and put on a stewards jacket. It was'nt much help in my view but appreciated by those who were needing the assistance.

If you want to help you can, I don't buy the NIL response, there must be an underlying reason, if thats the case.

To address all these problems, we really do need some more Volunteers. We keep asking but no one is coming forward to help. The Catering side of this is a problem, but give me some Electricity and I will have my old Tea Bar up-and-running again ASAP.( I am hoping that this will be done during the Summer Break.)

Remember Guys, ETFC is YOUR Club. We don't have a Big Money Man to hand out Dosh willy nilly!!!

For Goodness Sake get behind the Club, if something needs doing come along and help.

COME ON YOU TOWN...................

Within a short period of time the club has moved on 'big time'.

There are probably so many 'planning' and operational reasons why the club at the moment cannot satisfy everyone's needs but I am sure they can be worked on.

602 people attending yesterday's game was great to see and long may it continue. Processing that amount gave the staff headaches but they coped well, even to the extent of assisting the injured player off the pitch(any updates on his unfortunate injury as it looked bad from where I was standing?).

Well done to the back room boys and girls.

Don't forget, any idea is a good idea until someone comes up with a better one.

Management speak - don't bring me problems, bring me solutions. No doubt all solutions will be warmly received in readiness for the big games next season.