Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Ex League Player Christian Bulembi Seeks New Club

Hi all, hope you don't mind me posting here.

I'm not sure if anybody here has heard of a player called Christian Bulembi, but he is a striker aged 19 who has previously played for Leyton Orient and Peterborough United. His nationality is DR Congo, and he holds a UK Passport.

Christian is looking for a new club and would love to speak with interested clubs. He is East London based and can be contacted on 07428653709.

No, I'm not his agent by the way! Just seen an ad from him on Football Finder and thought you guys might be interested in him.

He would need to contact the club 01708 220080

Maybe someone from the club may read this but they get these sort of requests all the time so i doubt they would chase a player of that age,normally players contact clubs in the non league game,especially if as it appears here he is not playing at the moment,theres obviously a reason for this.Clubs would only really contact a well known player on the non league circuit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nonleaguegenius
      I want to get everyone's opinions about the refs in this league, i've witnessed some of the worst refs i've ever seen this season alone. So arrogant and busy its a joke does anybody else feel the same about them ????
    • By nonleaguegenius
      i know there a lot of awful managers at this level, but there has to be a contender for the worst.....
    • By Brightside Bloke
      Just to let you know that I have nothing to do with the Club I'm a supporter of the club just like most of you. It's flattering that some people think i am still involved with the BTSA.
      No I'm not sure why additional TV's were not purchased as suggested. 

Any questions should be sent to either of the following email addresses chairman@billericaytownfc.co.uk  or info@billericaytownfc.co.uk  

I wish you the best of luck with your questions

Keep supporting the Blues 
    • By Brightside Bloke
      Saturday 24th January
      1st XI v Witham Town
      League
      K.O. 15:00

Weather is looking promising for Saturday Fingers crossed it'll stay that way.

Last time out away to Witham. 
       http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/withamtown/s/match-centre-72355/1-1008462/

• By jordanclayton
      Hello

My name is Jordan Clayton and i am looking for a new club, I am 21 years old and have played for numerous teams in the north west county, I had trials for oldham and accrington stanley as a youth but have never had the true chance to show my potential.

I am living in the north west but happy to travel in the north to a club.

I am a pacey winger who can play on any flank and can also play CAM. I have a good engine and great feet.

If you feel like you would be willing to give me a trial or would like me to come down, please email jmjjclayton@hotmail.co.uk 

thanks for your time