Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Next Season

Don't say a lot for Kelvedon's current manager or is he packing it in?. Perhaps Fenn realised he wasn't going to get in and had to' buy' his place elsewhere. Absolute Mugs for following, him but hopefully the truth will come out why a lot of players went over to Kelvedon! Money talks!

Harold Hill are appealing a decision to dock them 3 points. If successful they will avoid relegation, if not they will be in Division One.

Am I right in thinking that Harold Hill play at Brentwood Town and could therefore be promoted to the ESL? Could that be motivation for all the players to leave Kelvedon?

Harold Hill are appealing a decision to dock them 3 points. If successful they will avoid relegation, if not they will be in Division One.

Am I right in thinking that Harold Hill play at Brentwood Town and could therefore be promoted to the ESL? Could that be motivation for all the players to leave Kelvedon?

They have been playing at Brentwood Town but are reverting back to Hendersons next season.

Yep I appreciate they are appealing three points for for reversing a fixture when Hendersons was unplayable. They had not played there all season but the Kelvedon pitch was okay and the league instructed them (and all other clubs ) to reverse fixtures to get them played. Harold Hill refused if the FA donot support the League it will breed anarchy! Harold Hill have been poor this year and don't deserve to be in the League. Smallsy I fancy you to win it next year the standard isnt as good as the sell!.

Anyone have any idea when a final decision will be made on Harold Hill?

Thanks SW, appreciate the vote of confidence! Although we wont be running before we can walk. It will be nice to have a season without the weight of expectation we had this season.

No idea re hearing but must be soon. Smallsy tell me at the end of next season but I think you will find that the Premier standard is not as good as people think. The players certainly think they are better than they are and I am sure if your side has discipline and can take a few kicks without reacting and turn up regularly you will win it. Frenford deserved to win it this year but they are not an outstanding side but rely on the long ball and getting behind the back four. They work hard and like a scrap. Kelvedon could struggle next year and I think their manager needs to take a long look at himself. IMO he cost them this year! Hannakins hard working side who could get better but their best player is an easy wind up..Westhamians looks like they will be finding it tough next year ..Buckhurst Hill some good players but some real poor ones as well their manager seems to upset his own players..M and B never seem to get the same side out..Manford Way not sure what happened to them they fell away..Rayleigh could have been up there but suffered some losses because of the amount of games played due to cup runs could be strong next year. White Ensign fell away but play some nice stuff ..I think its you, Frenford Aldborough and Rayleigh...tell me next year how wrong I am! Good Luck

Hopefully a decision will be made before the league AGM so there is no uncertainty regarding the constitution. Could be quite a heated evening either way. If Harold Hill are awarded their points will there be a counter appeal by Galleywood? Also, in division one Ongar finished 2nd and cannot go up. So should 2nd bottom in the premier get a reprieve from relegation? or should Aldborough be promoted from 3rd?

SW - a lot can change between now and the beginning of the season so last seasons performance may be fairly irrelevant. If what hughes is saying is correct then Kelvedon will be a completely different side and who is to say they wont be stronger for it? you never know. I do agree RE; rayleigh town. They have a real togetherness and without the distractions of cups they will be a force.

i agree with raleigh having a real shout next year , good squad and good manager. If they start well they have a great chance. In my opinion Frenford will still be the team to beat, kelvedon will still be strong even if they lose a few players, and you can never write off harold wood...

If Frenford can keep the same team i see them being up there again.The teams i fancy to do well based on this season are Rayleigh town,

Buckhurst Hill,Manford Way(based on a few of there reserve and u18 players being promoted) & M&B if they can get a consistent team out

and improve there discipline.Should be a strong league with the teams coming up.

I wonder how the Ex (!!!) KHFC manager feels about costing his team the league this year, according to an EX Essex Olympian Manager (SW) who has never been anywhere near winning the league. Having seen a fair bit of the league this season Frenford deserved the title and KHFC did not do too badly in finishing 2nd. The managers record of 1st and 2nd in his 2 years at the club fairs pretty well. Whatever he moves on to do I am sure he will do well. Maybe he has been asked to go back to Hornchurch to help now they have been promoted to Conference South.

Hopefully a decision will be made before the league AGM so there is no uncertainty regarding the constitution. Could be quite a heated evening either way. If Harold Hill are awarded their points will there be a counter appeal by Galleywood? Also, in division one Ongar finished 2nd and cannot go up. So should 2nd bottom in the premier get a reprieve from relegation? or should Aldborough be promoted from 3rd?

SW - a lot can change between now and the beginning of the season so last seasons performance may be fairly irrelevant. If what hughes is saying is correct then Kelvedon will be a completely different side and who is to say they wont be stronger for it? you never know. I do agree RE; rayleigh town. They have a real togetherness and without the distractions of cups they will be a force.

From the EOL website http://www.eofl.co.uk/

Harold Hill Win Appeal

Harold Hill won their appeal against the Leagues decision to deduct 3 points for them failing to fulfil their fixture against Kelvedon Hatch on 28 April 2112. This means that Galleywood are relegated and Harold Hill stay up.

Full details of the reasons for the commission's decision will posted on the web site as soon as it is received.