Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 4th August

I enjoyed the match, I found it a great spectacle and a great advert for this level of football.

Nice to see Barking and the improvements of Mayesbrook since my last visit a few seasons back with the TV, bar etc all back up and running.

Moan of the day was the Officials who were utter dross and ruined a good game. Feel for the away side as their first disallowed goal (at 3-0) was a yard onside and would have killed the game. They were also denied a blatant penalty at 3-2 and the second dissalowed goal also looked legit so I bet they feel hard done by.

Barking kept going second half and scored just before five minutes to 5pm on my watch, the substitutes made a big impact for the Blues.

Six goals, controversy and awful officials - finally football is back

Bluemangroup the game finished at 16.53, the first goal was never offside & the second 1 was disallowed for handball the ball hit the fella from point blank range, if that was handball then manor deserved a pen when the same thing happened with the ball hitting a defender, credit to barking for not giving up & they were by far the better side in the 2nd half but let's be truthful about what happened.

see takeley got off to a good Start not! lost every game in pre season and lost there first game got some serious work to do there me thinks!

Archived