Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Budget Booster Prediction Competition

lazarus

Thanks to everyone who entered the competition last week, which, thanks to greater promotion, resulted in an increase in the number of entries of close to 50%.

I obviously made the fixtures too easy as we had a single winner in the first week of the season - well done Andy c/o John Clark, who wins £88

We therefore have a new competition this week. Forms have been sent to everyone on my ATFC emailing list (email me at alanc52@aol.com if you want to be added to it.) Forms are also available at the club, of course

If you can help by not only entering yourself but by copying the form and getting friends, family, work colleagues etc. to enter, please do so. Entries and payment must be back at the club before 3.00 p.m. each Saturday. If it helps to email your entry back to me and then pay at the club, feel free to do so.

If any of our colleagues from the Junior Section can forward this on to parents etc., please do so.

This week seems to be a ROLLOVER (at first count anyway)

I think Keith needed Arsenal to win at Stoke to scoop the loot, but the toothless Gunners failed to oblige.

So, the treasure chest moves up to around 80 quid for Saturday.

Forms will be in the clubhouse from Tuesday afternoon or you can email Alan Constable at alanc52@aol.com to play online.

GAME ON!

Damn those Gooners. If I had won, I promised myself that I would buy Portsmouth FC and then liquidate them, selling the ground to build slums for their "die-hard" fans.

Never mind. In 12 years I've never won the raffle at the gate and only won the scrathcard in the clubhouse once, but I keep telling myself you have to be innit to winnit.

Know wot I mean, blood?

Archived