Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 4th/5th September

WB Joey was a handful as usual. He has moved on a long way from Winslow I can't see him dropping from the top of the prem to the 2nd div next year :)

He's top lad too always rated him played a few times with him when I was available to come back and play and teams never could handle his pace and power. Oi not relegated yet mate, however might do us a favour if people writing us off already in September. I spoke to him in summer and he said he'd like to come "home" soon in a season maybe two at most. Guess we'll see.

Oi not relegated yet mate

Might take that back after today FA. Spoke to my old man and it was very very poor today. Just got to try and get through season and hope we can get thins in order next year. Sounds like we would be struggling in div 2 this year, just have to hope we can get players in, fronted sounds of it we need at least 7 or 8. Gutted. Gonna be a painful season and there are plenty of people looking, waiting and wanting to give us plenty of stick. Just going to have to suck it up not much you can say when results and performances are the way they are. Some of the players who think they are better need to start showing they are.

Despite your recent form, I would have still backed you to get a result against a side that will most probably end up around mid table in the ADL prem this year. Then again, I thought Walton Court were capable of producing an upset against Buckingham Ath..... :huh:

Exactly my thoughts earlier this week mate.