Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley Yesterday

Krooner

Good game yesterday from 2 sides destined to finish mid table I would suggest. Good to see plenty of you guys keeping the faith.

Best of luck for the season and for those who might be the slightly bit interested I was the one on the gate with the son who had a Reading shirt on :)

Morning Krooner, and I agree with your comment. Plenty of good chances, some excellent saves and lots of commitment. Thanks for your good wishes.

I remember your son - he let me in as a Concession. Ruined my afternoon! The honesty of kids - saw my hair and must have looked at with me with sympathy! Bright Kid! Nice tea hut - food and tea both excellent.

Good luck to Camberley too.

As entertaining 0-0 draw as your likely to see. Windsor had the better of the first half and should have gone in at half time a couple of goals up. Harris hit the post and had a screamer of a free kick (must have been 40 yards out) tipped onto the bar. 2nd half Camberley had the better of the chances but we still looked dangerous and could have scored on a couple of occasions.

One thing that has improved post budget is the quality of the set pieces, we actually look like scoring from free kicks around the area and the number 7 (Bradshaw?) put in some excellent corners.

Agree the food was good and was impressed again by the range of Ales & Bitters in the bar.

Good game yesterday from 2 sides destined to finish mid table I would suggest. Good to see plenty of you guys keeping the faith.

Best of luck for the season and for those who might be the slightly bit interested I was the one on the gate with the son who had a Reading shirt on :)

Ah right! And I was the one who congratulated your son on the fine choice of shirt!! My own son was with me (as always) and usually has a Reading shirt and cap on but not yesterday...

Nice to have met you both. :D

PS I don't think I heard a single swear word from either bench - just encouragement. Deserves a mention I thought. 86439906.NdQDMAza.clap.gif

Archived