Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Alex McLeish Sacked By Nottingham Forest

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21338533

One has to wonder just what the owners of Nottingham Forest are playing at...

Think this is the final nail in the coffin of English football,enough is enough now,these foreign owners should fck off out the country

The fans need to revolt

So if some Johny Foreigner type was stupid enough to put money into your club you would all tell him to fck off.

Quite a few fans are revolting, they don't bother going to matches any more.

Some foreign owners aren't bad (Abramovich has been pretty good for Chelsea).

However, the Nottingham Forest and Blackburn Rovers owners are nothing short of a joke imho.

Some foreign owners aren't bad (Abramovich has been pretty good for Chelsea).

However, the Nottingham Forest and Blackburn Rovers owners are nothing short of a joke imho.

Its probably easier to note what clubs have had decent owners and I don't see what nationality has to do with it.

Arsenal, Wigan and Middlesborough come to mind, but few others come instantly. Disagree about Abramovich who I think has turned Chelsea into a very unpleasant club.

Arsenal were steady until they got rid of David Dein.

Dein was always ready to back Arsene Wenger, and since he left Arsenal have gone backwards. Since then, it's been a battle for power in the Arsenal boardroom.

I agree with the points about David Whelan (Wigan) and Steve Gibson (Middlesbrough). You could add Peter Coates (Stoke) to the list as well.

Archived