Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tannoy Saturday.

SlimBoyFat

Ok Swifty and I are still prepared to put our money up so if any of the following will volunteer the club will be paid. . .

Chris Canderton £30 (Swifty 20 & Me 10)

Beano or Mick Tilt £20 (10 each)

Seven, Alan Cox or Puffing Billy £10 (Me)

SBF

Here's an idea...

I'm due to have Lilly on Sunday this weekend, so am free Saturday. How about we make some serious money for the club?

I'll share duties with one of the other nominees ie, I do the pre-match and half-time and someone else does the goals and subs or vice-versa. Double bubble! :D

Mind you, if everyone else is too shy, I don't mind doing the whole game, as long as the result is different from the away game!

Blimey! What with the dinner and dance (which someone 's subbing a tenner for me for now - I think Alan) which I've agreed to pay in full next week, plus the tannoy money, I'll be skint! Worth it, though!

PS - I'll do a spread bet while I'm at it...tenner also if either Tony Willmott or Graham Cooley 'big it up' on the mic. Just make sure we don't have multiple tannoy announcers on Saturday as I can't afford that much! :D

Could you not pre-record your parts onto tape, leving space for the goalscorers and lottery numbers, and give them to someone to play and fill in the gaps?

Hedge betting again - tenner if Phil handles the mic in your absence. Have I missed anyone out? :lol:

Good luck to all Saturday I will be heading to Burton (New ground for me) to cheers on the might Grecians :406:

Archived