Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rearranged fixtures

Swifty

Does anyone at the Southern League consult with clubs to re-arrange fixtures?

I didn't reaiise until someone pointed it out in today's progarmme that we're at home to AFC Hayes this Tuesday. No mention at all on our website preview today.

Also, the away game at Barton Rovers is shown on the Southern League website as taking place on Tuesday, April 9th.

Swifty,

We've known about the re-arrangements for a while and the fixture list on the club hallway noticeboard and in the programme show both of them. I hadn't realised they weren't on the website (very rarely look at that) but will get it updated. The only outstanding game is the Chertsey game which was due to be played Easter Monday and I suspect will be 16th April.

Whllst on the subject of fixtures my apologies to all for showing the Cup Final on Easter Monday as 7:45 ko in yesterdays programme. I'd assumed that having not heard anything to the contrary. But has been confirmed it is definitely 7:30.

SBF

I didn't know about them, which is why they weren't on the website. I don't have time to read the programmes when I print them, so hadn't noticed.

As I'm spending my Sunday in the office preparing Cup Final programmes, it will be tonight at the earliest before I can look at things like this, the next match box, etc.

Fixtures Lists and League Tables for all four senior teams updated, as is the home page.

One Cup Final programme is virtually complete, while the other (for the same day) is in an advanced state of preparation.

Maybe now I can go home...

Archived