Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

THURROCK F.C. clobbered by the F.A.

Big J R

Totally stupid decision by the FA.

I thought that most things were statute barred after a year anyway, and this misdemeanor happened two years ago.

So who takes Thurrock's place in the league next season? 

Yes, it's all over today's Non League paper like a rash, totally ridiculous, just for the sake of a measily £16 which Thurrock were unaware was owing by player Joel Barnett when he registerred for the Club

Looks like the F.A. are really starting to wave the big stick.

I know rules are rules, but these punishments seem somewhat severe !!

So the Ryman constitution for Step 4 need ripping up then.

The FA is a joke - I know of one lad called Alex Hadley who boasted on Twitter that he wouldn't serve his sine die with Malvern this season and played under a false name for Ledbury.  No action was taken, despite the FA being informed.

It can't possibly count towards last years fixtures/table

Obviously Carshalton will think its deserved although deep down I would suggest that even they would think its a tad harsh.

If anything a fine and maybe a 3 point deduction next season but to basically condemn a club to relegation when this was not noted at the start of last season is wrong,totally wrong.

It will surely get overturned and a more fitting punishment put in its place

Archived