Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Any S. London/Surrey Sides Looking For An Experienced Striker?

Zippy

'Saidou Jarju: I am a Gambian national who has just moved to the UK to live with my wife. I played professional football for 1st and 2nd division league teams when living in Senegal. I played most recently in The Gambian 1st division. I am now looking for a semi pro team to continue my career here in the UK.  I am 30 and live in North London. I play as striker and have a proven track record playing in Africa; I can supply full football CV as required. I also play at full back. 

I am currently registered to play in a Sunday league team, Strasberg United, to keep up my fitness while I look for a club to play for. I am entitled to work in the UK on my spouse visa.' 07706218427.

Edited by Zippy

Former FC Ujpest left-sided midfielder/striker David Rekasi, 28, is on the lookout for a club near Walthamstow.

E-mail Address: davidrekasi85@gmail.com 
Telephone number: 07501968513 Mobile Number: 07501968513 

'Saidou Jarju: I am a Gambian national who has just moved to the UK to live with my wife. I played professional football for 1st and 2nd division league teams when living in Senegal. I played most recently in The Gambian 1st division. I am now looking for a semi pro team to continue my career here in the UK.  I am 30 and live in North London. I play as striker and have a proven track record playing in Africa; I can supply full football CV as required. I also play at full back. 
I am currently registered to play in a Sunday league team, Strasberg United, to keep up my fitness while I look for a club to play for. I am entitled to work in the UK on my spouse visa.' 07706218427.

Sutton United have ties with Gambian football. Try them?

Hi Chris

I have tried to contact Sutton United before, on behalf of two players, but they never got back to me.

I'll try again though, thanks for your message!

One more for the night:

'Name: Bertrand Marti

Height 1m78 
Weight 77 kg 
Position Right or Left Full Back
Favorite foot Right 
Personal email address :bertrand.marti@live.fr 
Telephone number: 07706055441 

HISTORY

2012-2013 : AFC Compiègne (CFA) (English conference equivalence) 

2007-2012: US Roye-Noyon (CFA2 et CFA) (English conference south & CONFERENCE equivalence) 

2006-2007 : Noyon (Division Honneur) (6 DIVISION equivalence) 

2001-2007 : AFC Compiègne (Less than 15 years old, 18 years old) 

RECORDS 

Champion of CFA2 (Conference south equivalence) within the US Roye Noyon Club and reaching the CFA (conference equivalence) during the 2011/2012 season. 

During my University Studies in Amiens (North of Paris), I played in a Soccer Club as well and twice I participated to the French Championship with the Amiens University. 

In 2008, I had the chance to be part of the French University Soccer Club for the World Championship located in Koper, Slovenia. 

SKILLS 

Challenger, good vision of the football play, strong endurance and good quickness.'

'Kwamerk – 07538546674.

My last club was Thurrock FC competing in the Blue Square South League for the 1st team in the 11/12 also was a part of the U18s competing in the FA Youth Cup where we reached the 3rd round (Honours for the club highest ever reached at youth level) before being knocked out by Blackburn Rovers.  

Prior to that I was playing at Ilford U18s in the Essex Alliance League and the Evening London Leagues just before that I was at Barnet Centre of Excellence at U16 and played for the U18s. I was also part of my boroughs district team for my 5 years at school which we went on to win the London cup in year 11.

I also have playing experience with Leyton Orient, Crystal Palace at school boy level. I have kept myself fit and been training regular since injury. I am also part of a scouting agency called the "Lisbie Scouting Agency" selected from hundreds or players, Kevin Lisbie himself has experience playing for Charlton, QPR, Leyton Orient, Norwich City and more.'

Looking in East London only.

• 2 weeks later...

TOP Talent (will be playing for UKFF against Brockham on the weekend, Wimbledon Common Extention):

Matheus Gelante

https://www.facebook.com/matheus.galante

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgxhScqNCzU

http://www.dailymotion.com/f1259904500#video=xywixj

http://www.fieldoo.com/matheusgalante

http://www.cvgoal.com/en/footballer/matheus-galante/1/

He has been on trials with QPR, Cambridge United and Eastbourne Borough - seeking a Conference/Ryman club anywhere in London/Kent/Sussex/Surrey.

Will also mention from UKFF - Ali Sarr Samake, Patrik Ruzicka and Baspilas Lapatasis are players to watch as well ;)

Edited by Zippy

Hi John

I think so - Maddy (Ewemade) said he thought Brockham was Reigate way.

Am awaiting the result on Mitoo and seeing how the new lad Jordy Diamoni got on (ex French Ligue 1 player!)  Hopefully a first win for them after I told Maddy to ad lib Jim Telfer's 'Everest' Lions speech of 1997 in the dressing room pre match.

Edited by Zippy

Well, UKFF won 6-4 in the cup game v Brockham...

However, any joy the team got from the win soon went out of the window when scumbag thieves broke into the cars of both UKFF and Brockham players.  The police were called, and an investigation is ongoing.

They should horsewhip the bastards who've done this!

Scum total scum

Hear Hear.

Brockham is a beautiful village just off the A.25, between Reigate and Dorking.

Drei Mullings is seeking a club in Middlesex.

He is 26, an attacking midfielder, ex Bugbrooke St. Michaels and can be contacted at drizzie_drei10@hotmail.co.uk

Seeking step 7 or better standard football.

Edited by Zippy

Esher-based midfielder Antonio Vargas is also seeking a club at Step 5-7.

Any interested clubs who need a steady midfielder in Surrey can email his Father at pedro19javier@hotmail.com

Going back to the UKFF cup game v Brockham:

After winning 6-4, the Surrey SE Combination league have dropped 'a bombshell' on UKFF.  Not quite sure as yet what has gone wrong, awaiting a report on the UKFF site.

Looks like UKFF will quit the SSEC IF they don't progress in the London Cup v Balham FC on Saturday.

Will be sad, but on the flip-side they can now organise and play in friendlies v Step 4-6 reserve sides until May.

Edited by Zippy

• 2 weeks later...

Hector Torres ex CD Leganés. 'I belonged to the club for 16 years playing games in all categories of the club during my training. In the 2005-2006 season I was part of the second team (CD Leganés B) in third Division. I left the club in 2009 to join Aravaca CF (Madrid-Spain) in the fifth Division then I played for EFMO Boadilla (Madrid-Spain) fifth Division and going to loan at Universidad San Marcos (Lima-Perú) second Division.  For any other information by email hachevtorres@gmail.com/ 07585907570.  I now live in South London aged 26 and am midfield/attacking midfielder/striker.'

Bulgarian striker Shishman Shismanov, based in Kent, is looking for Step 6 and above football ONLY.

Shishman is 20, has played at the equivalent standard of League 2 and Conference Premier in Bulgaria and contact details are - sh_shishmanov@mail.bg or 07776913701 (paying clubs only!)

From Marco Lino, 23 year old midfielder:

'Hello my name is Marco, and I'm an Italian from Torino. 
I have lived in North London for a year and am desperately seeking a team, I played football for 17 years and am a midfielder. 
I always played at a professional team and also just to let know you at age 16 I had a trial with Juventus for a year. 
My mobile is 07508771964 and I am happy to play for semi-pro, intermediate or amateur sides.'