Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Matches 26th to 28th November

Ash utd 0 molesey 5

Stuffed by a good side

Missed the first half but was behind inside 5mins. Held our own without troubling the molesey keeper tho

2nd still in the game but always looked like molesey could step up a couple gears which they certainly did in the last 20mins scoring four & creating many more

We lost 3-0 at Chipstead yesterday, but penalties after 94 and 95 made the scoreline look more flattering than it was.

1-0 would have been fairer, because we did have chances, but not as many as Chipstead who on balance deserved the win.

E&E, I see back to leaking in goals at the very death again ...achilles heel ;) ! .

I look at our stats very carefully, and this season we have scored 11 and conceded 11 in the final ten minutes of a match, following the two penalties on Tuesday. It would be interesting to know how other teams match up on this. Certainly for a team at the top end of the table you could argue that we should have scored more than we conceded in that segment, or any segment for that matter.

However, whilst frustrating, I don't think that this Cup game will have any bearing whatsoever on our future matches. We are still unbeaten in the League since October 12th and many teams would be very happy to be where we are, so it's not exactly doom and gloom down at High Road!