Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Matches 26th to 28th November

Tue 26 Nov 13

Surrey Senior Cup – 2nd Round
Chipstead v Epsom & Ewell

Aldershot Senior Cup – 2nd Round
Alresford Town v Cove

S. Comb. Cup – 2nd Round
Ash United v Molesey (7.30 p.m.)

Cherry Red Records Premier Challenge Cup – 3rd Round
Chessington & Hook United v Wembley

Premier Division
Bedfont Sports v Windsor
Farnham Town v Horley Town
Frimley Green v Colliers Wood United
Hartley Wintney v Westfield (7.30 p.m.)
Mole Valley SCR v Hanworth Villa

Middlesex Premier Cup – 3rd Round (QF)
Hampton & Richmond Borough Res v Bedfont & Feltham

RPM Records Division One Challenge Cup – 1st Round
Dorking P-P Cobham

Thu 28 Nov 13
Grant-McLellan Youth Cup – 1st Round
Sandhurst Town U18 v Camberley Town U18

Winners of Chipstead v Epsom will be at home to Woking. Third Round Draw now out, but I don't think the SCFA have tweeted it yet. I saw it on their website by accident on Monday!

Other ties in the last 16 are:

Camberley v Leatherhead or Molesey

Egham v Horley / Chessington & Hook

Corinthian Casuals v Walton & Hersham

Dorking W / Redhill v Met Police

Sutton / Kingstonian v Ash United

Beckenham v Frimley Green / Tooting & Mitcham

Merstham / Ashford Town (Mx) v Carshalton Athletic / AFC Wimbledon

Chessington & Hook  v  Wembley POSTPONED, ground still waterlogged.  Everything else on as far as I know.

Be interesting to know what efforts C.H. are making in remedying this problem.Could the fixture not of been reversed? Saturdays game must be in doubt also,if any rain falls.

Frimley Green 2-0 Wood. 2 errors punished. Nothing between the teams.

Match report in morning.

Bed 1-4 Wind

Farn 2-1 Hor

FG 2-0 Wood

Hart 0-1 West

MV 2-1 Hanw

Hartley Wintney 0-1 Westfield

Great result for us. First half we were superb and Hartley couldn't have complained if they had come in 2 or 3 goals down, as it was we just had a single strike just before half time to show for our efforts.

Second half was a lot more even but when we had to we defended well and a well deserved 3 points. 

Delighted to reach 30 points already still in November. Would have taken that at xmas at start of the season

I was at the Frimley match last night and can honestly say it was one of the best games I have seen for some time.The effort from both teams was first class and there was some quality football from all parts of the pitch. Both keepers were outstanding and this echoed through the teams right through to the number 11's. Frimley scored two good goals to win the game but it could just have easily have gone the other way. The officials were good and the ref let the game flow instead of blowing up for each little incident like many have done this season. Every player on the pitch put a good shift in for their team and from a spectators point of view they entertained and did themselves and their clubs proud. Colliers wood do not deserve to be in their current position if last nights performance was anything to go by and I wish them well for the rest of the season. To everyone on the pitch last night I say well done and you were a credit to your clubs and the league. Well done Frimley, onwards and upwards !!

Great to see positive comments about the teams in the CCL. I know one of the Frimley coaches turned down a position at a Step 4 club this morning so the game and performance must of been very good last night. Loyalty in football and positive comments on the CCL forum, its obviously getting near Xmas.

We lost 3-0 at Chipstead yesterday, but penalties after 94 and 95 made the scoreline look more flattering than it was.

1-0 would have been fairer, because we did have chances, but not as many as Chipstead who on balance deserved the win.