Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Celebrity Big Brother 2014

So what did we think of the launch show last night folks with the likes of, wait for it, Evander Holyfield, Jim Davidson, Lionel Blair, Apprentice runner up Luisa Zissman, Blue's Lee Ryan and Dappy from NDubz to name just a few. Hold on to your hats:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2533602/Tacky-trivial-immoral-Celebrity-Big-Brother-bizarre-brilliant-unique-insight-phenomenon-modern-fame-Jim-Shelley.html

What did we think last night folks, amazing stuff wasn't it and lothario Lee Ryan is like the cat that has got the cream whereas Evander Holyfield and Lionel Blair are clearly wondering what they have let themselves in for.

Must admit that with most 'reality'  progs Rhodsey, I missed it.

I may give it a view from time to time.

I personally reckon that most of the 'celebs'  that take part are running short of spondulex, hence their involvement.

So who's been watching then, OMG, that's all I can say!

Really, you're missing an absolute treat, try to catch it later at 9.00pm, Evander Holyfield is like a duck out of water and you have to ask yourself why on earth he would want to do such a show.

Load of [****!!****]

Don't you watch it then

I see that, incredibly, Evander Holyfield was the first to be voted off in an 'edge of your seat' show on Friday night, clearly the producers were hoping that the great man would go all the way and now I suspect that viewing figures will plummet.

• 3 weeks later...

It's the grand final tonight folks, lets get ready to rumble!

And no further comment, Rhodesey ??

Yes  -  I admit I missed it - Thankfully !!

And no further comment, Rhodesey ??

Well Jim Davidson won it, that went without saying didn't it!

Maybe he'll settle up with the tax-man, then.

I do have a personally signed copy of his book though !

Archived