Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thank You

My heartfelt thanks to all associated with ATFC for their best wishes during my recent 8 month stay in hospital.

I may not get down to the RPS this season as I not yet fully mobile, but who knows.

I have been saddened by the Club's fortunes at first team level, but hopefully we can rebuild next season and thank the small band of volunteers for keeping the club alive.

I have seen the damage to the fencing and would be grateful if someone can tell me how to make a modest donation, preferably one I can access via online banking.

Once again, thanks for all the best wishes and keep smiling the Ashford Way.

Kind regards

Keith

Keith, great to hear you're home and improving no matter how slowly. Take it easy.

Thank you very much for the offer of a donation. The fund is being held in my savings account.

Sort Code 80-49-43 Account No 01495124.

Anyone else who would like to donate please feel free. Any amount welcome no matter how small.

Phil

Sorry, Keith, I didn't realise how ill you'd been. I assume the flourish of capped players at your beloved Southampton has kept your spirits up.

Hope you keep getting better. Looking forward to buying you a beer in the clubhouse.  ;)

PS to Phil - not sure about your slush fund  / Swiss bank account, but put my race night money towards the fence fund.

Archived