Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

3 Sept. 2014: Leatherhead v Billericay Town

It looks as if there will be a few going down to Surrey on the train in the week if anyone fancies this match?

Once I've got some idea of times I'll update the Umbrella Man Tours page on the website.

Superb performance from the lads last night. The first half was as good as we've been for ages - slight disappointment we had to rely on a penalty to win given our dominance, perhaps one touch too many where it counts.

Great save from Bill to prevent an undeserved equaliser. Thanks to Leatherhead for opening up early for us and for producing a great playing surface.

Well done lads. Keep it up! COYB!

Completely dominant in the first 45 minutes, the only disappointment being we didn't take our chances. They had no answer to Junior or the work-rate of our other 9 players (Billy Lumley had sweet FA to do!). Second half I expected the home side to step it up but they were never given the chance to until late in the game. A thoroughly deserved 3 points. Cracking save by Lumley at the death (one of only two shots they had on target). Excellent playing surface as well. Need to keep it going...

Archived