Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bllericay Town 5 - Enfield 0 Happy Christmas

Brightside Bloke

Great 5 - 0  result by the lad's

Yet another super strike by Poole, I'm glad he insisted on taking it and on his 150th appearance for the Blues.

Goal's were by Poole, Liburd, Melaugh, & of course Sapp's x2

I thought Enfield were probably one of the dirtier sides we have played against and that includes the dug out team. So to bash in five against them was terrific.

The wind played a big part but this was the same for both sides,

And best of all for me was having some noise behind the goal, We have got our voice back and the players reacted. Keep it up guy's

Happy Christmas & bring on Upminster & that Cap

post-3040-0-41135500-1419320634_thumb.jpg

To all those that have an opinion that Craig's teams don't play football... Well since Harrow there has been football in abundance. On a pitch that would suit route one, we passed the ball and built on the performances that since Harrow have been growing in confidence. Last nights performance was huge in my opinion and well worth the 5 nil score line.

Well done to the players and to Craig and his management team

Ruthless..thats how we need to be until the end of the season, dont give teams an easy ride at home like lewes.

Roll on afc upminster, momentum is key!!!!

Any help needed with the pitch....put it out there and ask we maybe able to assist in some way

Blue army!!!

..another superb strike by Poole for the second goal..I have to say that the pick was Sapps mazey (Freddie Claydenesque) run for the fifth goal..looks like the big fella is enjoying himself. it was however a close call on keepers assist on goal 4..did the sun get in his eyes?..arf arf arf...

ps..is there a fan club for the Unofficial website yet?.......

Archived