Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Club Shop

The Shop is now open and we are again looking for some more of your old sporting books. If everyone can dig a few out to help re stock the shelves that would be great.

In the near future Bob will be ordering in some club merchandise. Mugs, pens, key rings, badges etc

Anything else we could stock that you feel would be a good seller?

Many thanks to Chris Canderton and Gary Tomany for running the electrics and to Keith Balmer for getting the flooring laid and pushing the project to a conclusion.

The Shop is now open and we are again looking for some more of your old sporting books. If everyone can dig a few out to help re stock the shelves that would be great.

In the near future Bob will be ordering in some club merchandise. Mugs, pens, key rings, badges etc

Anything else we could stock that you feel would be a good seller?

Many thanks to Chris Canderton and Gary Tomany for running the electrics and to Keith Balmer for getting the flooring laid and pushing the project to a conclusion.

B)

Good luck with that not many local Non-League football clubs have one.

The Hayes FC then Hayes & Yeading United FC club shop at Church Road has to be the best I have seen at Non-League level. 

clubshop2006.JPG

With a bit of luck and a following wind, we'll have some brand-new books in stock before too long as well as second-hand ones.

I've gone back to the project I gave myself a few years back and have got 18,000 words down about the history of the club. There's a lot more work to do (and there will be a separate thread about this) but I'd like to think that we will get the book out later this year. If it makes any money, this will go to the club.

Safe to say ours will be nothing like that ! Lol

But at least you, Ashford Town FC are trying to have a club shop ive seen some clubs selling from little wooden sheds but it is still better than nothing. Hope it goes well and hope to visit Ashford Town FC at some point this season and glad to see the club are having a decent season its long overdue.

As I said on Saturday, after he was rude about our club twice in separate incidents, the Steve Claridge book in the shop front should be marketed as a dartboard!

Also, despite the vociferous protests of Mr. Lewis at the weekend, I still think the club shop should be called Bob's Full House!    :lol:

I think the Claridge book was a donation from yours truly!

I also had another which I am minded to bring down - aside from being rude about us, he is always a Skate (Poopey) fan and a resident of my childhood town (Fareham).

Let's see how he gets on having teamed up with his former Chairman and friend, Ian Ridley when the re-formed Salisbury (City) club begin life in the Sydenhams Wessex.

Looking for more books to donate as we speak - anyone interested to read Dennis Healey's autobiography? No - another one for the bin.

Archived