Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

flexibility of fixture changes

Last season we played 4 games in a week then had a saturday off. We have risbourgh away tuesday night. Then both us and risbourgh have a saturday without a game later in the season and yet we cant change it because officials have been allocated.surely there must be some common sense used when it comes to fixture changes. Especially with all the rearranged games coming up will be some long distances being expected midweek and local games on saturdays. End of day officials are getting paid and majority of players in league arent so whose it more important to make it helpful for!

Last season we played 4 games in a week then had a saturday off. We have risbourgh away tuesday night. Then both us and risbourgh have a saturday without a game later in the season and yet we cant change it because officials have been allocated.surely there must be some common sense used when it comes to fixture changes. Especially with all the rearranged games coming up will be some long distances being expected midweek and local games on saturdays. End of day officials are getting paid and majority of players in league arent so whose it more important to make it helpful for!

Whilst midweek games - even four in a week - can happen if the opponents already have games on the 'free' Saturday for your side, I suppose the 'pertinent' question is why re-arrange (any) fixture midweek, if both sides have a free Saturday later in the season?

I have responded to both clubs on this matter. But the upshot is that I have also reserve team fixtures to arrange and that Saturday in question sees Risborough Rangers Reserves at home.

Archived