Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Oh dear

urchinman1961

We lost this game and there was healthy debate and plenty of it.

A week or so later,we beat our old rivals Canvey,playing the majority of the game with ten men,conceding a penalty and it being missed and hold on for what must be classed as one of the most important victories this club has ever managed and still,this thread where we lost is more talked about than the one where we beat Canvey or bury!!!

How the hell do we expect the confidence of the players to rise to those levels when the fans are showing nothing but negativity???

Don't get me wrong,I feel it's hard for me to comment as I've hardly been at all this season due to work and family issues but I tell you this much,if I was there I would be banging a few heads together and telling you to wake the fck up.

I think my previous years service as a fan qualifies me to have such an opinion.

You don't know how lucky you are to have a club at this level still,but some people seem content to constantly belittle the achievement of what is a small club in the shadows of much bigger clubs.

Don't get me wrong,I know most of you do realise this but others simply don't.

I for one wouldn't be too gutted if we got relegated,I honestly think it's what is needed to get this club going again.To make people realise how lucky they have been to witness Ryman premier football for so long,to see the achievements of the various teams that first Colin and jimmy have created.

They've been forgotten after one season where we have been below par,people calling for a mangers head who has given us more silverware than any other manager in our history,one fckng season,where we have had everything stacked against us from the start and struggled.

Time people woke up to realise we are not the Real Madrid of non league football.

Archived