Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This Saturday vs. Epsom & Ewell

kevchenko

This has the makings of a tough game as we are up against 22 men......

I am just media shy  <_<

Good luck to Bognor then Exteter at home in 1st round proper will be nice Ed :Dance:

Beaten them already in the first round! You can hear me yelling the goals in on YouTube, introduced by Des Lynam.   :lol:

Sorry to be flippant, Kev. Thanks for the good wishes. Slight worry that Wealdstone's manager was in charge of Yeading when they beat Bognor in the final qualifier 11 years ago and went on to play Newcastle United live on telly. Hope The Grecians get a good draw on Monday.

As for Ashford, come on lads - beat those 22 men on Saturday!   :kugel:

3-0 down after 17 mins courtesy of some dubious defending and then back to 2-3 after 23 mins with goal from Jack Beadle and MOM Samad I was thinking my pre-match prediction of 4-3 might be on.......... That however was the end of the scoring and I think the end of our shots on target as I can't recall the E & E keeper having much to save.... We flashed a few balls across goal and a couple of Bayley strikes just went past the far post...... So early sloppiness cost us dear in the end... :(

I shall await EE Rich's match report on the CCL Forum with interest.

Our boys played very well for 70 minutes but the match was effectively lost after a nightmare opening 20. Having said that we showed great spirit in pegging the score to 2-3 at the break. I thought we would go on to win, but Epsom defended very well, restricting us to one chance which fell to Bayley. 

We cant complain about losing this one and the referee had a good game!

Archived