Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 12th December Match Thread

Thanks Rich. The two university degrees I have, one gained from a university in Germany, have obviously rendered me a simpleton.

What I am saying with that Rich, is please do not address me like I am an idiot. I am a lot of things, and am regularly told that, but stupid is not one of them. I have not patronized you at any point, and would appreciate it if you didn't do the same back.

You've been away five minutes compared to us and if anyone thinks we have an unlimited pot of money to pour into the Chipstead coffers and are sitting on our backsides while it happens they need their head examining. 

Hi Rich, I hear E&E have signed a new deal with Chipstead. Is that just for one more year?

Yes we have. We have a rolling agreement with them and of course have to get it renewed in November of each year in order for us to fulfil the application for Step Four criteria.

We are very happy at Chipstead and we have a very good arrangement with them. It remains our intention (assuming they are happy too of course) to remain there until we can return to a ground in our home Borough. The search continues and we are in discussion with a number of different parties relating to a number of different sites. In all honesty, we've probably enquired about every bit of green space in the Borough over the years that isn't someone's garden!